chapter 3.

~.*. 743 words .*.~

Y/N POV.

"you have everything right?"

"yes I have everything! you've asked me five times now!"

"I know I know, I'm just gonna miss you so much." Anna hugs me so hard that I can't breathe.

"okay that's enough, I need to get through security and that so I better get going"

I grab my carry on from Anna and start walking to the check in.

"I'll miss you y/n!" Anna shouts

"I'll miss you too!'

~time skip to boarding the plane~

you find your seat and put your carry on in the cabin above your seat, you grab your headphones and plug them in and put your seat belt on.

the safety announcement sounds but you've heard it at least five times so you turn on your music and go to sleep.

~8 hours later~

"ma'am, ma'am?"

you're woken up by a flight attendant tapping you on the shoulder,

"yes?"

"sorry to disturb you, but we've landed"

"oh my goodness I'm so sorry" you unclip your seatbelt and get your bag from the overhead compartment.

"welcome to Atlanta have a nice trip!" the flight attendant says as you run to the exit of the plane.

you collect your suitcase from luggage claim and look for a sign with your name on it.

"miss y/l/n? I'm Steve I'll be your chauffeur while you're filming with Marvel, wonderful to meet you."

a man with white hair and kind eyes holds out his hand. he looked about 50 but you weren't too sure.

"I'm y/n, lovely to meet you." you smile and shake his hand.

" can I take your bag?"

"if that isn't a problem, they're quite heavy"

"you British people are always so polite." he takes your bags and walks you to the car.

Steve opens the door for you and you get in , while he loads your bags into the trunk. you both talk about your families and what London is like.

"looks like we're here!" Steve puts the car into park and opens your door. he gives you your suitcase and carry on.

"the rest of the cast is meeting on set later to get to know each other. I'll pick you up in two hours. at 5."

I smile. "perfect, thank you so much"

I walk into the hotel after hearing Steve drive away too check in.

"you're in room 217 ma'am. enjoy your stay!"

"thank you" you walk towards the elevator and press the button for floor two.

you walk down the hallway look for the number 217.

"211, 213, 215, 217, yes!"

you're about to put your key card into the door, until you hear another British accent.

it sounded familiar.

" no! spiderman would obviously win a fight against batman"

"how would you know?" another voice?

"come on dude, you know"

"well personally I think that spiderman would win" I chime in.

"why's that?" the boy had beautiful brown eyes. you kind of lost in them for a moment. you shook your head to take yourself out of the trance.

"well for starters spider man would kick his ass, second of all, he's super hot-" you stop yourself realising who you're talking too. "you're -"

"hi" he says laughing "tom" he held his hand out.

"hi" you shake his hand "y/n" you both hold on for too long looking at each other.

"nice to meet you, listen I have to get going but if I catch you in the hotel corridor again then we'll talk"

"bye!" Tom waves as him and his friend walk quickly down the corridor.

you put your bags at the end of your bed, sit down and then suddenly realise.

"SHIT"

this is what Anna was talking about, you're gonna be working with Tom. Tom Holland. you're nervous, but you smile at the thought.

Tom's POV

"dude did you see that? she was totally into you!" Harrison said as soon as the elevator doors shut.

"you think?" you look at Harrison.

"yeah! and she was cute as well, nice ass"

"hey!" you think for a second, "well you aren't wrong" you smirked.

"and she was British, you both have something in common"

"Haz, that doesn't mean anything"

"you never know"

you and Harrison make your way downstairs and get in the car to go to set.

a/n:

hey guys!I hope you enjoyed this part. I don't have much to say but I hope you're having a lovely day/evening/afternoon <3.

see you on the flip side.

-indi :)