thank you

wow, i'm honestly trying to find the right words to express how i'm feeling about this story coming to a full end.

i guess i should start by saying i feel accomplished, happy, fulfilled, and most of all - grateful.

i'm grateful for you, the reader, for taking your time to like, vote, and comment. without you guys i wouldn't be as happy as i am.

i'm going to come right out and say it: i hate sequels. every sequel i read (especially on wattpad) ruins the amazing characters built in the first story. since i work so hard on creating the best content for not only myself, but others, i feel sequels are unnecessary. most of the time they ruin the quality of the first book.

since more than this is my most popular story out of the eight i have written on my page, i always had it in the back of my mind that there was more of the story to tell. these characters weren't done yet.

if i'm being honest, out of all of my stories, this sequel was the most challenging to write. i had to create plot lines and drama around other characters dues to the fact that nothing bad happens between grayson and stella.

in most sequels you read on here, the second installment picks up with the main characters broken up. i never wanted to do that with these amazing characters. they went through enough drama in the first book, so this was all about the fun and loving side to them.

i didn't think you guys would like this story, since it was my first time continuing a story of mine. i didn't know how good it would be. i wrote this story five months after i finished writing the first book. i was scared the authenticity of the characters would be gone, but that wasn't the case. it was really easy to get back into their heads and have their development grow.

if you've read any of my books, you know i always give a happy ending no matter what. i would never have a main character die or the love interests not end up together. i would be unsatisfied if i did that. many stories regarding the twins in these fanfics end so sadly, and i vowed to never be that type of writer. my heart would feel heavy if i did that, and i wouldn't feel fulfilled with my work.

these characters are a part of me, i care for them as if they are real people. i take my time to plan their lives, their personality traits, i want them to feel as realistic as possible.

 i want to be an author one day, so i take my writing very seriously. it's mostly for fun, but i want to (hopefully) turn it into an actual career within the next few years.

anyway, the main reason i'm writing this is to say thank you. i am so happy you guys enjoyed this story. i had a blast bringing these characters back. they're my favorite, so it was a lot of fun to write for them again.

i have a lot more stories planned, so be on the look out for those. i would also love to hear feedback on this story because it helps me a lot. so, tell me. who was your favorite character? which story did you like better? are you satisfied with the ending? any plot lines you really liked? disliked? i really want to know!

also, if any of you ever want to talk, my instagram is dolansheartxo. it's dedicated to this wattpad page and i post a lot of edits and stuff regarding the characters in all of my stories. i loveeee making friends through my books. it's the coolest experience in the world. feel free to always dm me, i would love to hear from you guys :)

sorry i'm rambling ahhh

i love you guys forever, thank you again. talk to you in my next story. xoxo - e💕

ps- if you ever feel sad, just know that grayson & stella are married and raising their son in nyc. they're thriving. okay byeeeee.