Chapter Fifteen

As the gang headed toward Pirates Bay, Carlos and Jasmine trailed behind

"This isn't how I thought living in Auradon would end up." Carlos admits with a frown. He feels Jasmine take his hand and she gives it a tight squeeze.

"I know, love. But as soon as we do this, we'll be back home and put this crap behind us." Carlos stops their walking as he placed his hands on her cheeks, pulling her slowly into a soft kiss.

He smiled when they pulled apart, "Stay with me?"

"Always." Jasmine responds and they continue to walk with their friends.

•••
"Hey guys! They're here!" Gil yells to his pirate crew signaling the VKs arrival. Jasmine felt her stomach churn as she made eye contact with her brother, who looked sympathetic before becoming his usual arrogant self.

Then she met with Sarina's cold onyx eyes, her evil smile sent chills down her spine, something was up.

"Welcome!" Harry announces.

Uma comes up behind him and laughed, "Finally!"

"I have a bad feeling about this," Dommi mutters as she looked around her. She gazed at her tarot cards, revealing something about one of her friend's future.

She was about to yell out their name, but Uma shut her up with her sudden speaking.

Uma: Lets get this party started, I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face and ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart.

Jasmine: Lets all just be smart although for you that must be hard.

Mal: You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all I guess we're finding out tonight!

Pirates: Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't, it's going down

VKs: Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down

Pirates: We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is running out
You should really watch your mouth

VKs: Let's go, pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down

All: Oh, oh, oh, make the trade
Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank
Oh, oh, oh, make the trade
Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank

Mal: Ok, look, this is not a conversation
It's a do-or-die situation
If you don't give me back the king
I'll have no hesitation