Chapter Thirteen

|Auradon|Henry shook his head violently trying to wave off the water from his fire hair

|Auradon|
Henry shook his head violently trying to wave off the water from his fire hair.

"That was torture." Henry hissed and his hair went back to its normal flame, flashing a dark red for anger. "Potty training Cerberus wasn't even that hard."

Liam fixes the sleeve of his button down dress shirt, "Should've just used the barrier, smart one."

"B-But you said, we had to swim to get here." Henry stuttered in horror while Liam smirks.

"Nah, I just said that so I could watch you drown for a good half hour, and boy was it worth it." Liam chuckles to himself, while helping a very irritated Henry.

"You're so lucky I'm immortal."

Henry dries himself off while observing their new territory, Auradon. "Huh, it looks nicer on tv."

"Whatever, lets get this dumb plan over with." Liam grabs Henry by the collar and drags him to where Auradon Prep resides.

The two boys walked for a good while until reaching the prestigious school to which they would have to infiltrate.

"So, you think the traitors are here?" Liam asks, shaking his head at the thought that he was friends with the newfound enemies.

"God, I hope Jasmine's here." Henry sighs dreamily and Liam smacks him out of it. "Ow! Watch the arm, Dorkahontas."

"Dude, your hair!" Liam pointed out and Henry shrugs.

"Yeah it's red cause I'm pissed that you hit me."

"No, the fire man. People are gonna notice for sure that you're Hades' son!" Liam yells at his friend who looked puzzled for a moment. He looked around to see a young guy riding his bike, about to move past him, and just his luck, he was wearing a baseball cap. As the young man zoomed past them, Henry stole the cap and placed it on his head.

"Good?" Henry models for a second. "Because I think gray isn't really my color."

Liam rolls his eyes, "You look good, princess."