Part 29

The kingdome rejoiced, and welcomed their new prince. Steven was the happiest. He had another heir and he was hopeful to have more. After 10 days, as per tradition, Steven held a large festival and introduced the people to their prince.

"James" he named him, in front of the whole kingdom, and everybody cheered. Natalia stood by his side, still weak but recovering. Her face had gone pale and she looked weak but Steven found her all the more beautiful. Her breasts augmented by the milk, her features grown bolder as she grew. She neared her 18th birthday and grew prettier by the day.

"My people, it is my duty, to reward the 100th queen for what she has given the kingdom" Steven announced, the crowd cheered and clapped.

"My beautiful queen " Steven turned to face her, and took her hands in his. James was in the arms of the handmaiden. Steven looked in Natalia's eyes, "From today, I vow to stay loyal to my wives, and to you in particular. I declare to end the tradition of mistresses. All mistresses shall join the others servants and be divided for work as needed. As for the mothers of my children. They shall stay in their place and enjoy the comforts, and shall supervise the other servants. From this day, neither me, nor any king that comes after, will take a mistress. The tradition is banned from this day".

Natalia had tears in her eyes, she smiled and Steven hugged her, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

Everyone was happy and praised Steven. Sharon and Margaret were happy and proud of the decision too.

Steven kissed her forehead and then they both kissed the hands of their son.

______

Steven stood at the huge balcony of his room, wearing his night robes. He couldn't sleep, there was a new worry occupying his mind.

"My king" Natalia found him, he turned to face her, and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

In the bright moon light, he face glew, her lips a deep pink, juicy, her eyes baggy with sleep, but a twinkle there. Her hair messy, flying with the wind.

But was it enough? Was a beautiful queen all the kingdom needed? Was mothering his children all she was desired to do? Was fulfilling his needs, her only duty?

Suddenly Steven thought beyond all of that. All of that was not enough. Especially after he had seen her giving birth. She was weak, too weak and scared. Still a child.

Steven had started noticing, how she clung to him for support when they attended courts. How she was nervous not confident. How her eyes shifted for guidance everytime she is asked for advice.

After his last battle, his mind changed. She could not defend herself or her child. How would she defend the kingdom if required?

The duty of the 100th queen was more then of any ordinary queen. And Steven has chosen her. Not Steven, Buchanan had chosen her. But she was chosen to be the queen. She was destined. And at that time Steven thought it was perfect to have someome he could command. But not anymore. Not when she is the second heir's mother. The second person in command after him.

"What happened my king? " she asked, confused as her stared blankly at her.

"Couldn't sleep" he replied.

"I'm so sorry, my king. It's so difficult to put James to sleep. He keeps crying or wants feed. I know it disturbs you. We should shift back to my chambers" she said.

Steven stepped forward and held her chin gently uplifting it. His lips brushed hers and slowly, he invaded her mouth. He kissed her very slowly, taking in her taste. Enjoying it. He wanted to make the most of her sweetness while it lasts. Because he had to add some salt. He needed a stronger queen. He needed her to be strong.

When they parted, he looked lustfully in her eyes.

"Our son needs to be with your handmaiden" he said, "I need you today. It has been very long".

They had not made love ever since he left for the war. She gave birth and was not allowed. But it had been 3 months and she was clear.

He ordered the handmaiden to take James and then, carried his youngest wife in his arms bridal style.

His hands moved her gown down her shoulders, and soon he cupped her heavy breasts.

"You are the most beautiful " he said, descending to kiss and suck on them. She winced. Her nipples were already sore due to feeding James.

He moved down to kiss her belly, his hands roaming around her soft body. Her softness was his weakness. He did not want to lose it. But she needed to strong. She needed to become a true queen. And he needed to teach her while the time is in his favor.

The only appreciation he had for her strength was, she suffered a lot, yet she still took whatever was thrown her way. She was mentally strong, even at that tender age. And he had to distribute that strength everywhere.

His moves made her moan in delight. Her smile, gentle and sweet, content with what she received.

Steven got more high as he looked at her smile. She was over her feelings for Buchanan. She wanted Steven. Only Steven, and that made him a hungry caveman.

"My king!! " she gasped, when he was hard for her.

"Steven!! " he said, "I want my name. I want to hear my name in that deep seductive voice. I want my name formed on these juicy lips, on that sweet tongue. I want my name, my beautiful queen".

He was hard once again and she gasped. But she didn't utter his name.

"My beautiful queen. Say it" he commanded, going harder.

"My.. " her eyes were rolling, she was reaching her climax, but he didn't stop, he wanted to hear his name.

"Steven!! " she screamed, and he had his own release. They both panting and sweating as they reached their climax.

But Steven didn't stop, he looked into her tired, sleepy eyes.

"Now, keep screaming my name, whenever I make love to you" he said.

And her reactionary blush destroyed him yet again.

*******
Do give your reviews.