five

MARK

Mark sat at his bedroom desk- papers scattered everywhere as he attempted to find the applicable fact sheet to go with his specific block of questions.

It was almost 2am, and Mark had screwed himself over by not completing their classes homework which is due in 7 hours. It wasn't really his fault, no really, it's just he was hit with a wave of inspiration for a new song and just had to get the lyrics down before he forgot them... and then once they were down on paper he couldn't help but to tweak them slightly... and then tweak that draft some more... and then after that it was only logical to sift through his files to find an instrumental track he had recorded earlier which would be perfect for the lyrics... so really, it wasn't Mark's fault.

He took a swing of the coffee next to him- despite not even being a coffee fan- and busied himself with the first set of questions. However he wasn't even close to finishing them when his phone lit up- brightness on full- and Mark quickly scrambled to turn it down.

But when he finally managed to dim his phone- accidentally unlocking it in the process and taking him to Instagram, what he saw genuinely made him freeze- his eyes blown wide.

"Holy sh

"Holy sh..."

Without thinking, Mark locked his phone once again before impulsively throwing the device over his shoulder so that it lands on his bed and is out of sight.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Apart from the fact that Mark's mind was racing.

Haechan replied to him.

Haechan had replied to him.

Haechan...

Without giving it another thought Mark threw himself off his chair and onto his bed, hands gripping his phone tightly.

He absolutely couldn't believe it.

And so he did what any sane, mildly infatuated person would do... he put on all capital locks and messaged Haechan back.