twenty nine

"Oh my God, Hyuck" Mark moans, and Donghyuck can't help how his mouth twitches upwards, seeing how Mark's face morphs into one consumed by pleasure

"You alright there Markie?" Donghyuck teases, to which Mark shoves him lightly

"Fuck, I'm never leaving Korea, I can't believe I've never had Chimaek before!" He exclaims, finishing off the remains of the chicken from the takeout box.

They were currently sat along the bank of the Han River, watching the evening pass by as they laid on the grass, wrapped in one of Taeyong's summer picnic blankets, waiting for the stars to light up the night sky.

After being told about the delivery service in Korea, Mark had been astounded with what you could order and to where and so just to show off, Donghyuck had brought them to the River, set out a blanket, put on some chill lofi beats and had rung up for some food.

Donghyuck laughs at his boyfriend as he devours the last of the chicken, leaning back so that he's looking up at Mark, his head on one of Mark's legs.

The Canadian quickly cleans his fingers on some napkins before he begins carding his fingers through Donghyuck's hair, smiling soundly as the other hums contently.

"I'd love for you to stay here forever" Donghyuck mulls over everything that they could do, everywhere they could go... but he knows that Mark should be heading back to Canada soon, "But you've got your basketball games, and your exams are in a few months- not to mention the fact that you left the country without telling your parents or your friends"

"I told Renjun..." Mark whines softly, his bottom lip jutting out as Donghyuck chuckles at him, "You're right, you're right but I wish you weren't"

Mark bows his head and leans forward so that he can place a gentle kiss upon Donghyuck's forehead, "You have to promise me that you'll come to Canada", Mark negotiates as he presses another kiss to Donghyuck's skin.

Before answering, the younger lifts his head off of Mark's leg, and by gently holding Mark's jaw, he connects their lips together again.

The kiss is soft and short and so when Donghyuck pulls back, opting to lie his head on Mark's lap, the older chases Donghyuck's lips, desperate to feel such bliss once again.