Chapter 1: Our lives

Camila's Intro:

Hi my name is Camila Cabello and I'm technically cuban because I was born in Havana, Cuba. My mom is Cuban and my dad is Mexican. Me and my mom came to the US while my dad was is Mexico. My family is a medium class family and so. Since little I always liked to sing once my dad bought me a karaoke machine or whatever and I used to sing a lot. I didn't see a career in singing but I was pasionate about it. So when I was 15 I wanted to go to auditioned for the X-Factor, but I didn't go because of money problems and  I am also a little shy ok ok I'm veryyy shy actually. I also said that if I didnt go for X-Factor I would be a Dentist. I don't know how but I managed High School and College thanks to God. So I'm 24 and I got my Bachelor's degree and MAGICALLY also my Master's degree on Dentistry. I'm trying to make my own Dentistry Office here in Miami, Florida. I forgot to tell you I'm intersex because I got a penis and I'm a girl so yeah I never had any realtionships and I also got a big butt. My dream now is to meet a girl that has different eyes colors and fall in love with her everyday of my life I just hope she doesn't mind me having a penis.

Lauren's Intro:

Hi my name is Lauren Jauregui and I'm cuban. I was very smart at school but I dropped out because I was stupid back then. So my family was an average family with my dad, mom, sister, and brother with a net worth at a round 1,000$ dollars. I was good at singing and my dream was to go auditioned for the X-Factor but I couldn't go because of one: the car we had that was a old Nissan Altima 2003 and two: money problems. But I moved on from that now as I say what's gotta be gotta be, now I make Youtube videos mostly song covers and maybe just maybe I'll start making my own music. And yeah I'm 25 years and never had any realtionships what so ever. And you must be asking yourself why did you drop out of school if you were smart well I got depression when I found out I couldn't go sing I decided to drop out when I was about 17. What I also did was smart first of all my parent's wouldn't afford college but also it was a dumb decision because I could of gotten a scholarship but I just wanted to become a famous singer uff. But now my Channel "LaurenJ_sings" is slowly growing but making a process with over 800,000 subscriber's I'm just happy that my life took a turn to the good not the bad.

Sorry this is short but I just wanted to make an Intro about there lives, anyways if you read it THANK YOU SO MUCH vote for my story and put it in your library if you liked it. I'm on vacation from school so I'm gonna be updating the story regularly. Thx 👋