Chapter 16: Park

Camila's point of view:

I wake up not seeing Lauren by mine side I guess she's in the bathroom I go to the bathroom inside my room which I forgot to tell Lauren there was and she's not here I pee and brush my teeth and tie my hair.

I go to the living room she's not here now I'm guessing she's out or something I go to the kitchen and there she is cooking breakfast honestly I wouldn't ask for a better girlfriend if she was the only one to pick.

"Hi, did you sleep well girlfriend", she said smiling and I turn red.

"Yes, did you b-baby?", I answer immediately and stutter. She turns her head to me and walks up to me and says.

"I never thought you were gonna call me that babe. But with you by my side I wouldn't ask for anything better", she says smirking she holds my cheeks tight and put her lips on my and kisses me and smiles.

"I like you", she says.

"Me too", I say without hesitation.

"So you wanna eat I made breakfast for the four of us, there's pancakes and scrabbled eggs"

"Thank you yes please"

"Okie", she says as she brings a plate with scrabbled eggs a heart shaped pancake with strawberries and a coffee.

"I made this one special for my first ever girlfriend whom I like very much", she says.

"Wow thank you. I like you very much too", I say as I put my hands on my cheeks and my elbows on the counter. She comes closer to me and pecks my lips and I smile.

"Aren't you gonna eat Camz or you prefer eat me?", she says smiling and I turn red.

"Umm.. yeah", I say and I put the scrabbled eggs on my mouth.

(Skipped eating, Dinah and Normani came, and cleaning dishes part)

20 minutes later:

"Well did everyone like the breakfast I made?", Lauren asks.

"Lauren we literally took like 20 minutes to eat do you think we didn't like it? If we didn't we would of taken forever", Normani says.

"Umm... well thanks"

"It's was great though", I say in a soft voice.

"That's why I like you more baby", Lauren says and I turn red.

"BABY!!", Normani says screaming.

"Yeah", Lauren says.

"You literally just came here yesterday and you're her girlfriend!?", Normani says in a concerned voice.

"All I need is her stuttering, face, and lips", Lauren says as she looks at me with glittering eyes I stare at her green eyes without blinking.

"Love bird's", Dinah said.

"Dinah stop", Lauren says as she slaps Dinah's hand.

"Ouch! Why you did that for?", Dinah said as she rubbed her hand.

"Your being a big meany", Lauren says.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes!!"

"OMG, can you both stop you look like 5 year old's fighting over who goes first on a slide!", Normani says and puts her hands on Dinah's and Lauren's faces.

"Now your mean too", Lauren says and crosses her arms.

"Lauren", Normani says.

"Ok, ok who wants to go to the park!?", Lauren says excitedly.