Chapter 6: Went over to Dinah's

Camila's point of view:

"Buzz....." my phone is ringing I just really hope it's Lauren and here It came the unexpected I see my phone and it was Dinah Jane yeah she also has the same condition as me. We met in college well she's actually the most funniest person I know and she's also one of my closest friends.

I answer her very grumpy and angry at the same time because I thought Lauren was the one calling me,

"Ahhh... Hi Dinah"

"Hi Camilla how are you?" She always calls me Camilla if I seem angry

"My name is Camila NOT Camilla and I'm doing good"

"Wow chill Camila since when you've gotten so grumpy?"

"It's nothing I just maybe overslept"

"Oh ok Cami so do you want to come over to my house today?"

"Yeah ok what time"

"Whenever you have time I guess"

"I can come over right now if you want"

"Yeah that sounds great. See you here when you arrive"

"Ok bye Dinah"

"Bye Cami"

Now I'm gonna brush my teeth and shower.

20 minutes later:

Now heading to Dinah's house that's 10 minutes away from my house. I'm wearing American Eagle pants, a blue shirt, and Levi's shoes. I ring Dinah's doorbell and she opened the door saying:

"Hi Camila come in"

"Hi... Ok"

"So what do you want to do"

"Umm... I don't know actually"

"Well wanna talk about what's happening with work?"

"Oh ok.. Well I'm gonna renovate a place for my Dentistry Office"

"Wow my Camila is gonna be the new 'Famous Dentist Around Town', so when are you gonna start renovitating it?"

"Not famous just new. Next week"

"Are you gonna invite me" as she says she shoves me

"Yeah sure"

"This is kind of boring now do you want to see a movie?"

"Yeah sure which one"

"I'm gonna bring them all down stairs just wait for me here", Dinah has a collection of DVS in her room like a thousand actually.

"Ok", I say as I look around the house. Then Dinah comes running from upstairs with her hand full of DVS and she stripes down and all of the DVS hit my face instantly.

"Owww.... DINAH YOUR SO STUPID"

"Sorry Camila at least I didn't fall on top of you" she's says lifting herself up and that gave me a smile I mean she's actually right, though.

"I know right", and we both laugh.

"So which movie do you want to watch Cami?"

I look at them and I found one that says "Tomb Raider", I've seen this movie like a thousand times already it came out last year I love it so much because of the main character she's so hot.

"This one Dinah plzzz..." I give her the puppy eyes Dinah looks at me very stubbornly she actually knows I've saw this movie a thousand times already but she hasn't.

"Ok just because I've haven't seen it but please don't spoiled it"

"Ok", I say excitedly. Then Dinah goes to the kitchen to make some popcorn 10 minutes later she comes with a big plate with popcorn in it.

"Thanks", I say. Then Dinah grabs the controller and the movie starts.

This is gonna be a long day. The movie is 1 hour and 58 minutes long.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lauren's poit of view:

Right now it is currently 12:00 pm and I want to call Camila but I think she's maybe doing something important. So I'm gonna wait 2 more hours for her to wake up or finish up whats she's doing. My parents are home so are my siblings.

I think I'm gonna let the time pass by by talking to my sis or doing something else.

2 hours later:

I'm now in my room watching tv and I notice 2 hours have gone by ohh time goes by so fast. One of my closest friend is Normani she is currently in Costa Rica on vacation for 2 weeks but she calls me every two or three day to see how I'm doing.

I don't why but I'm really starting to like Camila even though we only talked yesterday via text messages but she seems different.

I don't know if it was how she said I looked like an angel or the fact she said she fell in love with me which made me wet and blush. Now I'm ready to call her I clicked on her name and called her.

Thx for reading vote if you liked it and put in your library. Comment if you've saw "Tomb Raider" before.