Chapter 18: Park 0.2

*I proceeded to insert my tongue in her mouth she moaned at this new feeling as I let a small moaned...*

Lauren's point of view:

I let out a small moan. I swirl around every inch tasting the sweetness of her addicting strawberry flavor. I bit down on her bottom lip "umm so soft", I grab her neck and push our heads and lips way closer than possible.

I kiss her lips with more affection more like a romantic movie kiss where one person is kissing the other one and one is just standing still. I let go of her neck slowly still our foreheads touching and our breathing at a fast rate, I peck her lips and stare at her while she looks down.

"Did you like it", I ask smirking.

"Y-yes", she stutters while lifting her head up and I let out a small laugh.

"Why are you soo addicting?", I say.

"No why are you so gorgeous?", she says smiling.

"No why are you so so sexy, its like your nose is so perfect your lips are so plump your body is magnificent", I say.

"Thanks, but your your eyes are so like just wow they're perfect on you, on your slim body, and gosh when you laugh I feel like I just heard an angels giggle, your perfect just look at you, it's like your meant to be with me", she says tilting her head and smiling and staring at me.

"You and I are perfect for each other and I wouldn't ask for anything better than who you are", I say.

Before she could speak I connected our lips, gosh I want to kiss her all the time, we move in sync our lips moving in harmony, her moans pleasure to my ears. We kept kissing for quite a long time before we heard a fake cough.

"Ummm, sorry but the park is closing in 1 minute so if you can please leave so we can close", a man with a police suit says while his flashlight was directly at our faces.

"Umm ahh uuhh, yeah sorry ok", I say awkwardly, I grab Camila's hand and got up and waved the park ranger and said 'goodbye'.

As we were getting a little futher from him he shouts out:

"Forgot to tell your cute together"

"Aww thanks", I shout as well.

"Well that was awkward but he was so nice", Camz says.

"I know right, he called us 'cute' Camz", I say while a giggle.

"I love your giggles", she says smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"I love you from here to the outer universe back and then from here to the moon and back again", I say competitively.

"I love you from this time to infinity", she says smiling.

"Dang it that was cheating you big meani", I say.

"You should've said it earlier so I won haha", she says laughing while she starts the car and I slap her hand playfully.

"Ouch your a big meani now", she says.

"It's called 'revenge' haha", I say smiling evily.

"No it's called bullying", she says.

"Start driving I needa sleep now", I say demandedly.

"You didn't say thank you", she says making a sad face.

"Thank you for what?", I say.

"For our date duh", she says.