Chapter 19: Working

"Mrs. Johansson's son need's an appoinment today at 4:10 she's asking if you can at that time because she works and she's not home until 3:30", Ally says while putting on hold the other end.

"Yes tell her to be on time because I'll be closing at 4:50", I say while I have a clipboard in my hands looking at the people left to be checked up on.

I never thought after just 4 weeks of my dentistry being open I would be seeing 100 people's mouths a day.

Not that I'm disgusted but sometimes I am but I'm happy with my job. Dinah has helped me alot, what couldn't I do without her, her and Normani have gotten close but they say that it is 'nothing serious, were just friends'.

Like I don't think so too much Lauren has told me that Normani is real kinky but likes to take things slow mo' as she says I wonder why all of her 3 boyfriend's left her in just one week of being together.

Once I saw then cuddled up and all in the living room while they're were calling themselves 'your cute' and 'baby girl' and wow me and Lauren came up with a ship name 'Norminah'.

Well Lauren and me we've been in a couple of dates together. We never went as far as 'making out' just kissing but never had any contact and I want to take it slow too.

I know it's wierd we've never cuddled up, we just touch our foreheads when we go to sleep, since the day Lauren had contact with my dick we've never talked about it.

Dinah's BIRTHDAY party is coming in just two more days yay!! She told me she's gonna rent a place as always and yeah we never have alcohol and I hope we don't this year too and no clubs too. I don't want people twerking their butts on people's dicks cuz that makes me a little uncomfortable.

I remember once on a Dinah's friend birthday party, well Dinah told me it was a 'family reunion' party or whatever.

But I decided to go well it results it was a club who's name was 'Family Reunion' like who names a club like that, we went in and well their were all these people then they started twerking when 'Sexyback' started playing and I truly wanted to vomit.

I had to suffer seeing all that twerking, Dinah didn't because this girl was twerking on her but I didn't like it a bit I just sat on a stool where all the drunk people were.

I didn't have a drop of alcohol, with Dinah was another story she got overdosed drunk because she couldn't even walk.

I had to carry her to my car and into my house, the next day we needed to go college and Dinah didn't even know what had happen that night before and so she got a very bad headache but still went to college with me. Well Dinah gets drunk sometimes but nothing serious.

Ally she's now my secretary, I interviewed her and immediately contracted her I mean who wouldn't. She's very sweet and faithful she doesn't like it when people say bad word's or anything inappropriate. She's gotten close to us she's like our 'mom' and we all like it.

Shawn is another dentists here too he's nice and smart. He's like my bro he's also gay.

My parents meetend Lauren like a week ago and they said they love her they said she's nice and smart and looks like a nice piece.

They also told to me to have "Fun with Lauren on the weekend's" well I said "Stop being mean to me I don't even know how to do that", my mom said, "Let her teach you", then I said, "Eww mami your disgusting". "You say that cuz your a virgin", she said, I was like, "Well that's rude", "Well thats true", my dad said, "Ok can we talk about more important topics mami y papi". Then thats how we ended our wierd conversation.

Today is gonna be a long day.

1 hour and 20 minutes later:

"Can I have James please", I say as I look around trying to figure who he is, a tall boy stands up while her mother waves her hand and  mumbles a 'thank you' to me a I nod my head.

"Yeah It's me", he says looking not so happy.

"Ok hi James room 3", I say as I point towards room 3. He walks away and I get ready to start. When I'm ready I walk and open the door. I see he's just laying down and his arms are crossed.

"So what channel do you like"

"TeenNick", he says. I turn to the channel.

"So checkup right", I say.

"Yeah"

"Ok", I say as I get my explorer and mirror.

"Open wide"

"Ah ok", he says and I put in my explorer and check if he got any plaque or tarta. Well it results he got nothing everything looks good.

"Wow no cavities nor plaque", I say as he spits out the water.

"I do what I can so I don't have to come to the dentist", he says with a bored voice.

"Yeah but it is importatnt to come every once in a while you know", I say as I type up his results on my computer.

"Yeah but coming gives me the chills, all the stuff there 'he points towards instruments", he says.

"Well that's for people who need their tooth taken out", I say.

"Yeah but still. It's creepy".

"Well I'm don't like the creepy dentist's that appear on tv".

"Good to know", he says as he gets up.

"Yup, so you wanna get a lollipop?".

"I'm not a 6 year old boy. But... they taste good so yeah", he responds.

"I know right", I say.

"Do actual dentist's eat candy", he says.

"Well mostly no. But once in a while for me is in like a lifetime", I say and I whisper the last words.

"Good to know. Your a cool dentist", he says and I open the door for him to go to his mom.

"Thanks", I say with a smile.

"Your welcome", he says.

"So...", are the last words I hear before the front door closes.

"Are we closing now?", Ally asks as she gets up from her chair.

"Yeah it's like 4:40 pm so yeah".

"Ok I'll shut down the computers and put everything together for tomorrow", she says.

"Ok", I say.

An: I'm sorry for the very slow update. School, homework, and everything in between is slowing me down but I finally got to update. Hope you like it, and trust me a little bit on this one, Dinahs party will be one of your favourite chapters. So.. anyways thx for reading, comments and votes will be highly appreciated. Go check out Cumilauren 's story "Made for eachother", it's coming out great.