Chapter 2: Finding a rental

Camila's point of view:

Today is gonna be a great day kind of a bigger day for my parents because they are very proud of me. So today I'm gonna choose a place where my dentistry will be located my mom will help me well I think she'll be the one picking it not me.

Right now I'm in my bed thinking about today when I hear my mom screaming "CAMILA!! WAKE UP TODAY IS A BIG DAY", "Ok, just 5 more minutes" I say then she starts screaming " KARLA CAMIL" then I quickly cut her off by saying "Ok mom"

Now I'm brushing my teeth then I sip some water and spit it out. Next I'm going to take a shower. I choosed to wear something a little mature so I'm gonna wear a pair of high waisted jeans, a striped color shirt, and a pair of nike shoes they're red with a black lace.

Then I ate breakfast. Next thing I know I'm in my moms car. She's now driving to the place she told there was a rental space so I accepted to go.

We drove to the place then she said "Call the number thats in the poster", "Ok" I said. Without my phone ringing twice someone answers they say "Hello, so I'm wondering you're intetested in the rental right" Yeah, it looks nice can you come in so we can see the inside" I asked

"Yeah I'll be there in 10 minutes", "Ok" I said then my mom asked me "What did they say?", "They said he or she will be coming in 10 minutes so we can see the inside" I say then my mom starts jumping up and down then I join her too.

Next a man starts looking at us confused then he says "You must be?", "Camila... Cabello this is my mom Sinuhe Cabello" then my mom takes over and says "Hi were willing to see the inside then we can talk about the cost" then the man says "Yeah here's the entrance"

Then he opens the door for us. He my mom and me enter. We both were jaw dropped when we saw that the inside it looked more like a fancy aparment. He said "It was an aparment but there were problems and we couldn't have it as an aparment so I decided to make it as a rental space"

We were like "Wow this place looks nice" then he said "About the price I know it looks fancy but I will give to you at 1,500$ dollars a month just because you were the first people to contact me about it so what do you say?"

My mom looks at me and says "What do you say?", then I say without hesitation "Yeah I think for this it should cost more but okay" then he goes out and brings a paper with him next he said "To do all this you have to sign this paper so you can remodel the place" then my mom lets me sign the paper, my hand was literally shaking because now I was nervous.

Then there was another paper that had to be sign so we could pay him the money so we payed him in the same day. Now my mom was very happy she said "When should we remodel the place well? I
think we should start next week" "Ok" I said

Then we headed home to tell my dad who didn't work today.

THX for reading if you did. I'm gonna write lauren's point of view today too hope you enjoy.