Chapter 7: The call

Camila's point of view:

I'm currently in my bedroom. My sister is in her friends house and parents are in there bedroom. Exactly 45 minutes ago I came over from Dinah's place, I actually did spoil the movie a little. Then I hear my phone ring while it's charging.

The name said Lauren so I quickly picked my phone up from my table and accepted it.

"Hi I'm Lauren", ahh her voice is sooo soft.

"Hi It's Camila", then for a second there was an awkward silence but then she cut it off by saying:

"How's been you're day"

"Good I guess and yours?"

"Yeah good too. How old are you? If that's a rude question dont answer it if you want"

"No it's alright. I'm 24 and you?"

"Umm... I'm 25. What do you do for a living I mean what's your job?"

"Oh I'm gonna start my own Dentistry Office"

"Oh. Well I do Youtube videos and I know that's not too interesting"

"Umm... It... is actually", I said with my voice shaky.

"How"

"Ummm... Cause...you make cover... s songs" I don't know why I'm starting to get so shy and anxious.

"Why are you so shaky. I like people who are shy cuz they're sexy just saying"

"I don't know. I guess so right"

"Yeah pretty much"

"So what college did you go too?"

"The University of California, Los Angeles, School of Dentistry."

"Oh nice California is a nice place how was it. I have never went somewhere else than Florida I guess I'm stuck in Miami forever.", wait she said she lived in Miami OMG!

"YOU LIVE IN MIAMI", I said almost screaming.

"Yeah why?

"THIS IS WHERE I LIVE TOO."

"OMG YOU DO.... what place?"

"Little Havana and you?"

"In Wynwood, wow were only like 1 or 2 hours away"

"Yeah that's crazy. "

"I think we should get into the cheesy questions right"

"Yeah ummm....a.... I t-think s-so"

¨Well ok. Have you dated anyone before?¨, I turned red and said:

¨No never and ummm....and you?¨, as I said I wished she haven't cuz you know why.

¨No never too, have you ever had a crush on somebody before?¨

"Not really actually. And you"

"Well noone caught my attention"

"Ohh", I am so shy I don't have anything to ask.

"So you are a dentist right?"

"Yeah. I actually wanted to become a singer."

"Why couldn't you?"

"Well we were short on money and I was too shy too. I wanted to go to the X-Factor and auditioned."

"X-Factor you said"

"Yeah", I say in a pretty obvious voice

"I wanted to auditioned there too!! But we had money shortages too"

"Ohh wow same as me right. I guess we have some things in common like we live in Miami, we both wanted to auditioned for the X-Factor it's crazy!!"

"I know it's crazy right"

"Yeah"

Then we just talked about how crazy it was we had some things in common and also she's Cuban like me! We talked about school and why she dropped out even though she was a nerd.

Then we were tired and decided to go to sleep she said "Goodnight, sweet dreams", that was so nice of her I said "Goodnight, sleep well. Bye" then she said "Bye" with her beatiful soft voice.
Currently I'm in bed really to go to sleep and yeah that's it I'll be dreaming in planet green eyes that attack you. Byeee

Thx for reading thank you all for all the 110 reads. This actually crazy I'll try to make the chapter's more long If you want. So anyways byee have a great day, peace.