Chapter 8: Thinking about each other

Lauren's point of view:

I woke up thinking about yesterday, her voice was shaky and soft I dreamed about her so much. I don't know what's happening to me but she seems so sexy even though I haven't met her, I bet she is a hot chick. I have never had this much interest in someone before but I'm sure this is gonna go somewhere. I need to call Normani I need to talk to her about this I'm so nervous but happy at the same time.

"Ring..." My phone rang waiting for her to answer then I heard a voice.

"Hi Lauren what's up"

"Hi Normani. Nothing just in my house. Can I come over."

"Yeah sure what time are you coming."

"Right now"

"Oh ok I'll wait for you. Call me when you get here. Bye."

"Ok thx. Bye"

I quickly changed myself. Now I'm wearing a crop top, black jeans, and a pair of adidas. Then I say to my "Mom I'm gonna over to Normani's", then she quickly responded, "Yeah be here before 8 ok", "Ok mom thx. Bye", "Bye be safe", "Ok mom I know", I say in a pretty annoyed tone.

Then I quickly got going Normani's house is like 5 minutes away so I jogged to her house. I ringed the doorbell and she quickly opened the door for me she greeted me and I did too.

"So what's all the fuss about"

"Ummm... I found this girl on Youtube and we talked yesterday and I think I fell in for her"

"OMG LAUREN!! I'm so surprised you finally found somebody that you liked over this whole 10 years I have known you", I blushed and said.

"I know right. Well I really wanna meet her too"

"Hold on there Usain Bolt you gotta take things slow mo. You talked to her on the phone right."

"Yeah her voice is sooo soft"

"Well here is some advice love bird. So I think you should talk to her a little more then tell her if it's ok if she wants to video call you and then talk about if you wanna meet.", she says as she shoves me and I turn red.

"Ok I'll try to"

"Don't try just do it"

"Uhhh ok Normani"

"Ok so wanna do something else?"

"Yeah ok"

"Ok let's play soccer then", ok one thing Normani loves soccer ever since I met her the only thing we have played is soccer.

"Uhhh Normani why do you have to torture me so much. Next time I'll make you sure you come over to my house so we won't have to play soccer."

"And I'll make sure I won't go to your house till I convince you to come to my house", anyways I know she'll come to house

"Yeah ok"

It's gonna be a long day hearing Normani say UUUUUU! when she meges me. Honestly I don't even try to play that good because she'll become rough on me and I'll end up in the dirt so I'll play but not try so much.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Camilas point of view:

Honestly I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren everytime Sofi my sister was speaking I wasn't listening and when were playing a two player game we always lost because of me. She got so mad that she said, "OMG CAMILA, can you concentrate we are losing every single time just for one round at least or I'll hack your phone to see what's happening to you!", "Ok Sofi just chill I'll try okay", "Ok you better".

So I concentrate on the game and forgot Lauren for like an hour and then when we got bored of playing, Sofi said she wanted to take a nap so I said ok. And now I'm here thinking on whether I should call her or not. Her phone rang five times and she didn't  answer so I decided to call her again.

"Ring..."

"Hi Camila sorry I didn't pick up I was playing soccer with my friend Normani.", she said out of breath.

"Oh ok how are you two?"

"Good, good", I hear another voice say next Lauren.

"Oh nice what's been happening?"

"Just here thinking about y..", I hear Normani say then Lauren quickly cut her off saying.

"We were just playing some soccer"

"Oh nice"

"So what's been happening to you?"

"Oh I was playing video games with my sister Sofi like an hour ago"

"Oh nice you have a sister me too her name is Taylor and a brother Chris "

"Oh nice"

"Yeah so do you want to video call me?", I don't know what to say. I was only wearing an old shirt and a pair of joggers. So I stupidly said yes.

"Yeah"

"Ok I'll be home in 5 minutes Normani is gonna drop me off to my house. I'll video call you so make sure to answer ok."

"Yeah ok", I'm so anxious I'm sure I'm gonna faint when I see her beautiful face on screen.

Thx for reading hope you liked it. Bye <3