Chapter 12: Tomorrow

Camila's point of view:

It's been two longs weeks and I told my parent's I was moving out to my apartment they tried to convince me to stay with them but I rejected their offers.

I moved all of my stuff to my new room and Dinah helped me out as I also helped her too move her stuff to the room next to mines now she lives with me.

Sofi wanted to move with me but my parent's said no and I also thought that they were right cuz I don't want two stalkers in my aparment living with me.

Lauren and I also talked alot about my dentistry was coming about and how it was living with Dinah.

She's coming to visit me tomorrow and honestly I can't wait I know I only met her like 4 weeks ago and were already dating I mean its crazy I'm already head over heels for her.

I want tomorrow to be perfect because its my first official pre-date and I'm gonna take her to my favorite pizza place called Giuseppes Pizza and Pasta it's an old-school pizza place that I love the pizza is sooo delicious.

Right now I'm my room pretending see tv but I'm thinking about tomorrow so much Dinah is in her room doing something.

Did I ever tell you that she dated someone and when they found out she had a dick they left her because she was different I honestly felt bad since then she has never dated someone ever.

Her and I talk about everything she's more like my second sister and my parents and Sofi treat her as such. She's sometimes annoying but I still love her how she is.

I wonder what's she's doing I'm gonna go visit her in her room. I quietly walk through my door and open her doot and omg I can't believe my eyes she's touching her dick.

"Dinah lock the door at least", I say quite amused.

"Cami knock the door at least"

"Sorry I didn't knock I just wanted to see what you were doing"

"Well now you know"

"Well why were you doing you know that"

"Umm....cuz.....it turn hard and needed to"

"Oh"

"Yeah like you don't do it too"

"Why would I do that"

"Yeah right"

"Ok whatever so you wanna go out somewhere", she looked at me confused and said:

"Yeah why not where are going"

"To the park"

"Uhh.. why the park is boring"

"We are going cuz I say so", I say with a sturned look.

"Ok ok Camilla"

"Uhhh its Camila", I say with an annoyed face.

"Yeah whatever lets go", she says laughing.

And we got going.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lauren's point of view:

Omg! I can't believe I'm going to visit Camz tomorrow I'm sooo excited. Right now I'm packing up I'm going to bring crop tops and shirts and pants and bras and panties. I can't believe I'm going on a pre-date with her. Normani is also coming with me and I'm to her house right now. I start walking towards her house and a car passes by and a man says:

"Hey there you got it big in the back"

"Um.... sorry I'm taken I have a daughter and I'll call my man if you try to put your filthy hands on me understand?", I say with confidence.

"Oh bye then", he says quite scared.

Then he drives away I know everyone likes people who haven't lost their virginity and that they don't have kids. I quickly get going towards Normani's house. I knock on her door and she opens the door for me and I greet her.

"Hi Mani"

"Hi Lauren"

"So are packing up for tomorrow", I say excited.

"Yeah and you finished up right"

"Yep"

"And what's been happening Lauren"

"Ahh while I was walking towards your house a man stopped and said that I have a big ass while in his car."

"OMG! Lauren did he touch you", she says quite concerned.

"No I said that I had a daughter and if he dare to touch me I would call my man not that I have one I just lied"

"Yeah wow I'm quite suprised he did believe you", she says amazed.

"I know well he also looked like a flat tv control with no buttons", I say.

"Hah compare to you if you beat him up he'll need to buy new batteries", she says laughing and then I join her too.

Thx for reading hope you liked it I'm writing a new book called "Life Is Hard" and don't worry their will be very slow updates on that story. So anyways bye <3.