Steven

It's been hours now, and still no sign of Serena. I mean I wouldn't blame her if she got lost. This place is pretty hard to find. But still, I'm getting worried. What if one of the rogue gems found her, like Aquamarine and Carnelian? I decide to text the Lapis, Peridot and the others.

STEVEN: My cousin still hasn't arrived. I'm getting worried.

PERIDOT: You think a rogue has spotted her?

STEVEN: Maybe...

LAPIS: We haven't seen any of them for while.

BISMUTH: Your cousin is probably fine. But we'll keep a lookout for her

JASPER: I'm at the beach. I've spotted Aquamarine and Carnelian.

My heart stopped. Not them again. And what's more, there's a human too. I really hope that human isn't Serena. After a few minutes of pacing, I decide to go out and help Jasper and the others. Right before I do though, there is a knocking at the door. It's Jasper, carrying a young looking girl. Serena. Jasper sets her down on the floor and she thanks her for escorting her. I am overwhelmed with joy as I go for a hug "Serena! You're here" Serena smiles as she reciprocates the hug "Steven, you're getting so big." She then ruffles my hair. I laugh "You're only older by one year." "Still older" Serena bants. She then turns back to Jasper "Thanks again for bringing me to Steven, and for saving my life back there." I could tell Jasper was blushing "Of course. I do it all the time." And with that Jasper left. I looked to Serena in a coy way "You look her." She playfully punches my arm "Oh shut up." I help her set up her blankets on the couch near my bed. She gets ready for bed in my bathroom. Then we both get into our respective beds. "Goodnight" I say to her. "Goodnight" she reciprocates.