Serena

I awake the next morning to the delicious smell of... PANCAKES! I love Pancakes. I follow the smell to the kitchenette where Steven is talking with 3 other women. A tall slim woman pale looking woman with a pearl on her forehead, a short purple woman with long hair like Jasper and an amethyst gem on her chest, and a tall dark curvy woman with star shaped visors, a cube for hair, and two garnet stones on her palms. "Good Morning, Serena" Steven said excitedly "We made pancakes. You like pancakes right." I stared at him "Boi! I live for pancakes." I dug straight into those pancakes. "So..." Steven asks "How long are you staying with us?" I look up from the pancakes "About 3 or 4 weeks. Uncle Andy said he had some business to take care of, and he didn't feel comfortable leaving me alone at home."  "You haven't met the crystal gems yet" Steven remembers "Well, you met Jasper." The square head summons two large gloves on her hands "Garnet." The purple one flipped her hair "Amethyst." The bird one did a pirouette "Pearl." Steven simply popped up in front of this display "And Steven. But you already knew that." After a delicious breakfast of PANCAKES, Steven asks if I would like a tour of Beach City. I say yes of course, and after I get dressed we both leave the house. He first takes me to Funland, where we both get sick riding the RollerCoaster. Steven and I also attempt to win the ring toss, and lose (goddamn rigged carnival game). At that moment, Jasper and Peridot walk up to the ring toss. "Hey Jasper" Steven waves to Jasper. Jasper looks at me then back at Steven "What are you doing. Peridot then gets overly excited "This is a human ritual known as the "Ring Toss. The point is to get as many rings on the bottles as possible to earn a "prize" observe." She then yells into the man's face "HEY SMILEY CLOD, THE ONION KID IS SETTING THE ROLLER COASTER ON FIRE!!!!!!" Peridot somehow is able to get 10 rings. It's almost as if she manipulated those rings to her will. Mr.Smiley comes back and hands Peridot a giant stuffed alien. I figure, if she can do it so can I. So I try again...and lose again. Jasper looks at me and then tries to get 10 herself. After about 7 tries she gets mad and smashes the bottles to bits. Mr.Smiley, now fearing for his life hands Jasper the alien, which Jasper then offers to me. "For me, are you sure" I blush "but you won it." Jasper keeps on persisting "I won it for you." I accept the stuffed alien.