Serena

It all happened so fast. One moment, Carnelian is about to strike me with her whip. I brace myself for impact, but strangely I feel nothing. I look up and see a big figure, she looks somewhat like Carnelian but she's orange. She's standing there and holding the whip, preventing it from hitting me. Then she spoke in a deep raspy tone "Leave this human alone, or else." Aquamarine smirked "or else what?" My mysterious saviour then summoned a large helmet out of nowhere and proceeded to charge the two. Mid-way through the battle 3 others rushed in. The short green one summoned a bunch of tin cans with her hands. The blue one with the water wings drew water from the ocean and formed it into a fist. The one with a red apron and rainbow hair drew two swords. However Aquamarine and Carnelian have them a dirty look. "You're all here" Aquamarine sneered "Peridot, Bismuth, Lapis Lazuli. And of course Jasper. This world was never supposed to be for these organics. Let's get out of here Carnelian" With that the two disappeared into the ocean. My saviour looked back at me and knelt down to my eye level. "Are you okay" she asked concerned. I simply nodded. She inches closer inspecting me "I haven't seen you around." I blushed "I'm visiting my cousin, Steven Universe." "Oh you're his cousin" the green one named Peridot said "We we're just about to go look for you when Jasper alerted us." So my saviour's name is Jasper. "I'll escort Steven's cousin to the  temple" Jasper said flustered "in case any other gems try to attack." The others nodded and suddenly without warning Jasper lifted me in her strong arms and started bolting towards a mountain carved into a giant woman.