21. Welcome To LA

~ Harry ~

The clock read 8:54am when I heaved my head up and peered through squinted eyes at the nightstand. I sighed as I fell back into the pillow, rolling over to face Emily. I'd almost forgotten she was here, I had fallen asleep waiting for her to get here so her arrival was a bit of a blur. I watched as she snoozed beside me, her chest rising and falling softly, her skin glowing in the bright morning sunlight. Her parted lips were pink and pump and her hair was splayed over the pillow in a golden wave, her satin pyjamas hung from every delicate curve. She had actually flown all the way here to be with me and I was giddy like a teenager.

She inhaled deeply as her glazed eyes slowly fluttered open; I darted my gaze away quickly but she must have caught me staring as she cracked a dozy smile.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Her morning voice was almost husky. 

"Of course not," I lied, propping myself up on my elbow to face her again.

I couldn't resist her, all cute and sleepy, so naturally beautiful; I leaned in close to her and hesitated at the butterflies in my stomach before I pressed my lips against hers gently, feeling the pressure grow in my boxers. She hummed as I pulled back and I let out a shaky breath.

"I really hope I don't have morning breath."

"No, you're good," I chuckled. "How did you sleep?"

She stretched her arms above her head with a little squeak and then snuggled back into the duvet. "Good. This bed is unreal. What time is it?"

"Nine."

Emily reached out and grabbed her phone from beside the bed and studied it, scrolling through the notifications on her lock screen, her eyes adjusting to the light.

"Ugh, Louisa's sent me an article. I bet I can guess what it is."

"Harry Styles' Rumoured Girlfriend Spotted at LAX

It looks like things are getting pretty serious for One Direction hunk Harry Styles, as his rumoured muse is spotted hopping off a plane at LAX and meeting one of his known drivers late last night. 

Styles is believed to be dating Emily Elsworth from London, a 23 year old with her own business empire in Islington. They met in popular celeb nightclub scene Alibi back in April and there has been a giant question mark surrounding their relationship ever since; however we're starting to think things are moving pretty fast for the pair! Late last night, 1D fans at the Los Angeles airport spotted one of Harry's drivers picking up a blonde from the arrivals lounge, in time with the London to Los Angeles flight. 

One Direction have been in LA promoting their 'On The Road Again' tour following Zayn Malik's departure in March this year, appearing on 'The Late Late Show' with James Corden, and winning 'Best Group' at the Billboard Music Awards 2015. 

It is suspected we will see the couple spending some quality together in the States ahead of One Direction's UK leg of their eight month long tour this June. We are yet to receive any comment on their relationship from the two themselves or any representatives of the band."

"Just ignore it, they know nothing," I reassured her.

"That picture of me is far from flattering."

I laughed at the fact the photo was the main thing she was concerned about. I couldn't imagine how much of a shock it must be to be plastered across magazines, newspapers, the internet, all because she'd been spotted with me a few times. They couldn't be more wrong, though - 'things are moving fast' - I would say quite the opposite, or at least that's how Emily sees it.