Chapter 1: Eren? Is That You?

Mikasa stretched her arms as far as she could and yawned lightly. The young cadet slowly got up from her bed and picked out a clean uniform for the day. After putting on her attire, Mikasa went to Armin's room and knocked lightly on his door.

"Who is it?" A voice said lightly.

"It's me. Mikasa. Hurry up, we have to go before we run laps." Mikasa said moving a piece of her hair from her face. The door opened and stood there was a blonde figure with a smile on his face.

"I'm ready! Hey, where's Eren?" Armin asked looking around for his other friend.

"I didn't wake him up yet. Come on, let's go get him." The blonde nodded and the two walked all the way to the brunette's room. When they arrived, Mikasa knocked on the door. No response. Mikasa knocked again. Again, no response.

"Eren? Are you alright?" Armin asked. He opened the door. To both of their surprise, he wasn't in the room. Mikasa and Armin began to slightly panic. The two teens looked everywhere in the room,but they couldn't find the boy anywhere.

"Eren? Where are you? Eren! Come on, don't play games!" Mikasa was getting irritated. Both met up in the middle of the room and sighed.

"Maybe he went without us." Armin said.

"Yeah, he might've..." When both kids were about to leave, they heard a small little giggle. In unison, they both turned there heads around. They seen a small lump under the sheets on the bed. Both slowly went to the bed and Armin lifted the sheets. Both of them seen a little figure that looked like the brunette, but smaller and cuter. The little boy looked at the two with his big green eyes and smiled. He had two dimples on his each side of his cheeks and stained with a light pink blush. He looked like he was 2!

"Mikasa!" He yelled. Both teens shot up in surprise at the loud tone.

"Mikasa? That can't be-" he said in a fearful tone.

"I think it is." She said with complete awe.

"It's Eren!" They said in unison. Baby Eren giggled and started to shout louder.

"It's Ewen! It's Ewen!" He chanted. Both teens were trying to keep him down before people got suspicious. Armin held his head and Mikasa sighed.

"How did this happen? Eren was fine last night. Now, he suddenly turned into a baby. This is insane!" Armin said. Both teens were trying to figure out how they were gonna sneak the little version of Eren out. The baby Eren just looked at the two in confusion. He then noticed a jacket hanging from the bedpost. Eren never cleaned his room, which would really piss the Corporal off. He grabbed it and attempted to put it on. Meanwhile, with the two teens, both couldn't figure out about the whole incident.

"I don't know how this happened, but shorty can't know about this." Mikasa blurted out.

"Up?" He said with a cute smile. Eren's sweater was on him which is bigger. Armin picked him up and giggled. Eren played with Armins hair and touched his forehead with his tiny baby hands. "Awmin!" He said and giggled. Mikasa and Armin giggled and played with baby Eren. Armin and Mikasa suddenly realized...they were late for breakfast! They grabbed a small sheet and covered Eren. Without thinking, Mikasa put Eren under the stairs and ran to their squad lines and nervously saluted to the short man.

"Ackerman. Arlet. Why are you two late?" He said rather harshly. Everyone started to look at them as the two were trying to make an excuse.

"Sorry we are late Captain!" Armin shouted.

"Why is there a baby here?" Someone suddenly asked. Levi looked at the figure in awe. Mikasa and Armin quickly twisted their body around to see Eren in tears.