Chapter 3: Where's Eren?!

Eren rose from his little nap and seen no one in the room. He looked and saw no one around. He went to the bathroom. Nobody. He looked under the bed. Nobody. He looked in the cabinets. No one. Eren hated to be alone. Especially without a certain midget around. He began to worry, which caused him to whimper. He moved to the door and tried to reach the door nob. He successfully opened the door and walked down the big hallway. He looked through the opened doors and seen 2 tall boys. On was blonde and one was a brunette. There also was a girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and shorter than the two boys. They all seemed like they were talking. Eren looked but accidentally sneezed. They all turn their attention to the little child.

"Oh. Is that baby Eren? The one everyone is talking about?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah. He's kinda...cute..." Annie said with a tint of pink on her cheeks. The two males looked at Annie in awe. They never knew words like "cute" was in her vocabulary. Annie gently went over to the little figure without scaring him. Eren was very shy, so he hid behind the wall. Annie tugged a small warming smile that could probably cure cancer and she looked around the corner to see a little brunette sitting. Eren had his little hands over his eyes. When Eren removed them slowly, Annie bent down to his level and whispered...

"Boo..." She said and the little boy jumped in surprise. She giggled and rubbed Eren's head. Eren smiled and giggled. He held his arms out towards the blonde girl and Annie picked him up. "See? Isn't he cute?" Annie said as she looked at the two shocked males.

"Yeah...he's kinda cute." Reiner agreed. Bertholdt and Reiner smiled which mad the little one giggle in happiness.

"Hey, Annie? Why are you smiling?" Bertholdt asked curiously. "You rarely, actually never smile." He added. Annie frowned.

"I don't know... Why am I smiling...?" Annie asked herself. Reiner and Bertholdt looked at the blonde female in sadness. "But..." She suddenly said which caught their attention. "It feels good to smile. Being emo is tiring." She said. "Thanks...for making me smile Eren." She whispered to the infant. Eren smiled and a tint of pink was on his cheeks.

-----------------
A:N/ ok I know Annie doesn't act like that but I just wanted her to be happy. She has to smile sometimes...right? Well, I kinda used to be like Annie when I was younger. I never talked to people and I barely smiled. Until my sister had a baby. I was so happy. Well, I'm a young aunt but I'm glad I am one.
And I'm not saying Annie is an aunt but I wanted to make a comparison. XD
Alright enough of the Author-Chan life story... BACK TO THE (other) STORY!!!!
----------------
Meanwhile with Levi

Levi's meeting about Eren and his sudden change of age and appearance was over, he decided to go check on him, making sure he's ok. As he made his way to his room, he noticed it was quiet. A bit too quiet. He shrugged and continued to his destination. He slowly opened the door.

"Eren..." He said quietly. When he heard no response, he thought he was sleeping. Until he opened the door all the way. Eren wasn't in the bed. Levi panicked slightly.

'He's probably in the bathroom.' He thought to himself hopefully. A few minutes went by and Levi was starting to worry.

"Eren?" He knocked on the bathroom door, only to hear nothing. 'Please don't tell me you hurt yourself...' He panicked. He quickly opened the door and nobody was there. He was panicking, bad. He ran his hands through his hair, trying to think where the kid went. Levi started to speed walk down the halls and into the empty dorms.

'Where did that little pain in the ass go!?' He mentally shouted.

-------------
Meanwhile with Eren
-------------

"Awww isn't he the cutest?" Christa said.

"I know! I could just eat him up!" Hanji exclaimed. Eren hid in fear.

"Don't eat me! I'm not tasty!" He said. All the girls just squealed at his cuteness.

"His just...so cute..." Annie said and smiled. All the girls were looked at Annie and smiled. They were glad Annie was able to smile.

"I just wish I could take care of him..." Mikasa said. "He's just so damn adorable." They all nodded.

"Eren's cuter than a Kawaii potato!" Sasha said happily. Everyone giggled at Sasha's weird comparison.

"Levi's pretty lucky. He gets to watch him sleep, feed him, play with him and everything." Petra said and made a funny face to Eren. Eren smiled and giggled.

"Petwa-San! Petwa-San!" Eren chanted. They all squealed like 1D fans at one of their concerts.

"Omigosh! I'm takin' this baby! No matter what shorty says! Dis is my Titan baby!!!" Hanji yelled. The girls laughed. What they didn't know is that Levi was watching them. They all started talked but Levi interrupted them.

"Oi! If you're done with your little session other Eren, get back to work." Everyone turned their attention to the short raven. Eren's eyes lit up.

"Heichou! Heichou!" Eren smiles and looks at Levi. He sighed and walked over to the group. Eren stood up and waited to be picked up. Levi sighed once more and. Picked up the troublesome infant.

"You scared the shit outta me you know that?" Levi said as he messed up his hair. Eren whined and made a pouty face towards Levi.

"Heichou wasn't in da woom (room)! I was scared!" He said in the brick on tears. Levi sighed.

"Don't be scared. Next time, if I'm not there, stay in the room where it's safe." He said and poked Eren's nose.

"Ok!" Eren said happily and Levi smiled.

"Everyone...back to work or 20 laps around HQ." Levi said and began walking away.

"You're so mean Heichou..." Eren mumbled and pouted. Levi chuckled.

"I know." He said and rubbed the kid's head.