Chapter 4.5: Eren's First Expedition? Part 2

I'm sorry XD I just had to show this picture XD

Anyway, I hope you like the story! I'm gonna probably add a bit of action. So yeah! I hope you like it!

Oh! Also I changed the story a bit from the episode where the Female Titan attacked so yeah... Lol hope u like it.

-----------

Levi woke up to see his adopted son snoring lightly on his chest. Levi sighed, knowing it would be hard for him to not wake Eren up. Levi attempted to move slowly and successfully was able to not wake him. Levi looked around to see that the others were in a group meeting while the other soldiers were just waking up. He stretched as far as he could and cracked his neck, along with his knuckles. He walking into his tent and seen Eren shuffling a bit. He was whimpering and he had a frightened expression plastered on his face. Soon after, tears started to come out. Levi knew exactly what was happening. Eren was having a nightmare. He hesitated. He was scared to wake up his son. Until, Eren started mumbling shocking things.

"Don't take...Heichou....no...Heichou! Heichou...DONT GO!" He mumbled loudly. Levi reached his hand out to his son, attempting to wake me. "N-noo! P-please.....do-don't hurt me! Heichou! Help me!" He shouted.

"Eren. Eren!" He raised his voice, trying to wake the child. Eren's eyes shot opened and tears fell from his eyes and he rose up quickly, panting heavily. Eren looked around and as soon as he seen his dad, several tears fell and he jumped on his dad, hiding his face in his chest. He buried his face in his chest, hoping he could forget that horrible nightmare. "Eren, are you alright?" Levi asked, rubbing his back. Eren, who was too scared to speak, nodded his head, no. "Can you tell me what happened?" Levi asked and rested his chin on his son's head.

"T-they k-killed *hiccup* yo-you a-and I was *hiccup* s-s-so s-scared. Th-they w-went a-*hiccup* after me... I co-couldn't move..." He said in between hiccups. Levi felt his chest ache. He hated to see Eren cry. He missed the happy, smiley child he sees everyday. Not a crying, depressed, frightened child.

"Eren..." Levi said and kissed his forehead, hoping that could calm him down a bit. "I have those dreams too, Eren. I'm scared too." Levi admitted.

"E-even you get scared?" Eren asked as he wiped his tears away.

"Yes." He smiled and messed up his hair, making Eren frown. "Even brave people get scared. You're not the only one Eren." He said gently. Eren smiled and a small amount of tears fell.

"Heichou...?" Eren asked.

"Hmm?" Levi looked down to see Eren looking at him curiously.

"What are you scared of?" The question hit him unexpectedly. He looked down and frowned. He hugged Eren tightly and tried to keep his tears contained.

"I'm scared of losing my son." Eren's eyes widened as he heard Levi's words. He had a bit of pink stained on his cheeks.

"Y-you are?!" Eren asked surprisingly. Levi chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah...a brat? Yes, but you're my brat." Eren frowned at being called a brat, but ignored it because of the second part. He smiled and hugged his father. Levi hugged him back and smiled. He was glad Eren was a child again. But what he didn't understand, was why Eren never gave him problems like other children would do to their parents.

'Must be good luck.' He mentally said to himself. They were still hugging after a grumbling sound interrupted the bonding moment. Both of them opened their eyes and Eren blushed.

"S-sorry...I'm hungry." Eren said and blushed a bit. Levi chuckled and picked his son up.

"It's fine. Let's go get you something to eat." Levi said and walked out the tent. 'Hm...I wonder why Eren isn't heavy. He's hella light.' He thought to himself.

--------

Levi and Eren were riding their horse and they were trying to get away from the Female Titan. Eren didn't know what was going on but Levi told him to not worry. But that still didn't stop his curiosity.

"Heichou! What are your orders?!" Petra exclaimed. Levi didn't answer. Eren couldn't look back because Levi was blocking his view.

"Heichou!!" Olou yelled.

"Heichou!!!" Petra exclaimed once more. Eren, of course, was wondering why he wasn't answering. So many soldiers were dying and Eren knew it. But he didn't see blood. Eren started to panic and he looked up to his dad.

"H-Heichou....I'm scared...." He said loud enough to hear him. Levi looked down and frowned.

"It'll be okay... Trust me." He said and looked ahead. Eren kept hearing crushing sounds and people screaming and loud thumping noises. He began shaking and tears fell. He suddenly felt Levi's arm move. He looked to see Levi with a flare gun.

"Cover your ears! Eren, you too!" He yelled. Eren obeyed and covered his ears. He heard a loud sound and flinched. It sent shivers down his spine and he closed his eyes and tears fell from his eyes.

They finally arrived to their destination and trapped the Female Titan. Levi said he needed to do something and he left Eren with Squad Levi. Eren knew how to used the 3DM gear. It was hard at first but he didn't give up so he could move freely on his own.

----------
Meanwhile with Levi
----------

He got news from Erwin saying the Female Titan escaped! He panicked and he tried to find his squad.

'Please be okay Eren...' He mentally said to himself.

--------
Meanwhile with Eren
---------

Everyone was dead. Eren was on a tree frozen. He seen so much blood and he panicked. The Female Titan seen Eren in the corner of her eye and made her way towards him. Eren hesitated. He was to scared to move. She suddenly picked him up and opened her mouth. Eren came to his senses and screamed. He threw his blades in her eyes and she stumbled. Eren was thrown into the nearest tree. He cried in pain and his vision blurred. He touched his head and seen blood dripping from his forehead.

'Heichou....help...me.." He said quietly. A minute went by. He couldn't move. He was too weak. He suddenly felt something pick him up. He couldn't fight back.

"EREN!!" He heard a familiar voice. He couldn't speak. He looked and seen a familiar figure coming towards his way.

'Heichou...' He thought before he blacked out.

---------

D: I'm gonna crai!!! DX