Chapter 3: Liam saves the Day

LIAMS POV:

I ran into the building, and immediately remembered she was on the eighth floor. The elevator would be a stupid choice in a burning building, the stairs are on fire.... Hmm.... The fire escape! It's on the outside of the building! I ran back out and to the side of the building. Seeing the fire escape I ran over and jumped up, grabbing the very bottom of the ladder attached to it. Pulling myself up oh-so amazaynly, I began running up the stairs watching the numbers on the side. 4....5....6....7.....8!!! I stopped and pushed on the door. Locked. Who the bloody hell locks a fire escape??? I rammed into the door with all my might,breaking it open. I then realized I didn't know what room she was in. I decided to check each room. Luckily there were only about nine that were rented out. The first few were empty and clean, minus the soot and broken objects. The majority were empty except for a few pictures and messy rooms. Just as I was giving up hope and checking the last room,I found a locked door. It seemed as if someone was trying to keep this door closed no matter what. Picking up a fallen nail, I tried picking the lock. Bingo. As I pushed open the door, I saw it was barricaded with furniture. Shrugging off the confusion, I searched the room. Just as I was about to leave, I saw a small curled up person. They weren't moving but I raced over anyway. The smoke was getting in my lungs but I didn't care. I gently rolled them over to where they were facing up. It was then I saw it was a girl, she had to be at least thirteen. She was pale, had the blackest hair I'd ever seen, and wasn't breathing. I desperately felt for a pulse but couldn't find one. Tears began sliding down my face as I checked again and again. I picked her up, coughed into my shoulder and started running back to the fire escape. It was even hotter than ever and the smoke was thicker.

I finally made it to the fire escape and runonto it taking a deep breath of the outside air, before running down the stairs as fast as I could without dropping her. About halfway down, the fire escape started to become less sturdy, now that the building was about to collapse so was the Fire escape. I try the door to level 6 but it's locked and I can't break it down because the smokes weakened me,not to mention I'm carrying some pretty precious cargo. Deciding the only way off the building,I swing my leg over the railing. Looking down I see a few fireman. Doing the manly thing, I he'll out for their help. One turns around and sees me, he frantically grabs his partner and they run off yelling. A few seconds later a bunch of them come back with one of those big tarps. They bring it closer to me, I take a deep breath and tighten my hold on the girl, and I jump. As I'm falling through the air I can see the crowd cheering. As I land on the tarp, I bounce a couple times and they help me off. A group of paramedics came and took away the girl, and I was then tackled in a five way group hug with the rest of one direction.

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻YAYYYY, Liam saved Malorie and didn't die. But will she survive? Stay tuned my lovely Katz!!!!! 😽😽😽😽 love you all! Vote and comment!!!😘