Chapter 12: Breakdowns and More fighting

MALORIE'S POV:

We walked in and there was a terrified Niall, a bright red fuming Zayn, and a pale unconscious Liam. I ran over to Liam ignoring the death glare I got from Zayn. I checked his pulse, he was breathing and his pulse was steady. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. He had a black eye and a busted lip. Did Zayn beat him up? I looked at Zayn and his nose seemed to be out of place and broken. It was swollen and red...

"What the fuck are you looking at?!" He snapped at me. I guess I was staring too long. I quickly diverted my attention back to Liam. I learnt from my parents that when someone bigger than you is pissed, you back down and shut up. I went in the kitchen and made an ice pack for Liam. I went back to the living room and lightly placed it on his eye and cleaned up the dried blood. From years of abuse, you pick up a few medical tricks, so I was a decent nurse. I couldn't get Liam upstairs myself, so I called Louis.

"LOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I scream at the too of my lungs.

"Shut the hell up you little pest!" Zayn snapped. I rolled my eyes and Louis ran in.

"Can you help me get him in his bed? Liam needs to rest and I can't get him up there myself." I ask.

"Nah I got it. Liam's pretty heavy with all that maturity weighing him down!" Louis joked dragging him to the stairs by his arms. It was actually pretty funny to watch and I couldn't help but laugh. I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, and to put up the spare ice cream. Just as I opened the fridge, it was slammed shut by Zayn.

"Nope, it's bad enough your taking up space and you exist at all, your not eating all our food. You greedy little brat, get out." He said in my face. I would've ran out if he hadn't of been standing so close and blocking the door.

"I would if could you meathead. Your blocking my exit and blocking my path with your body that I'm pretty sure was acquired with steroids." I sassed back. This would probably get me slapped but I didn't care anymore. He pulled his arm back about to punch me, I winced a little since he reminded me of my parents. Suddenly I see Niall barrel into him, knocking Zayn to the floor.

"Stop it! DONT. YOU. DARE. HIT. MY. LITTLE. PRINCESS!!!" He screams between punches. It scared me to see them fighting so vigorously.

"LOUIS!!! HARRY!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" I scream and hear feet running down the stairs. Harry pulls me into his chest and just hugs me. I watch as Louis tries to pull Niall and Zayn apart. I couldn't tell who was losing, it just looked like they were mercilessly trying to kill each other. I caused this. I caused them to fight. I started sobbing. I couldn't hold it back. I cried for my years of pain. I cried for my wicked parents. I cried for my dead pets. I cried for Liam, and Niall, who got hurt fighting for me. I collapsed and just cried. Harry tried to comfort me but I pushed him away. I curled up and just cried.

HARRY'S POV (Yayyyy) :

It broke my heart to see Malorie so broken. But I knew I couldn't help her until I helped Louis break up Niall and Zayn. I don't know what the heck made them both so angry, but their about to kill each other so we need to stop this. Louis was struggling to get a hold on the kicking and punching Zayn, so I tried to grab Niall. I grabbed his arms and hooked my arms around his behind his back. I knew he'd never figured out how to get his arms out of this when we play-wrestled, so I knew I had him. He thrashed around and kicked in fury for a bit, then let out a cry of frustration. He yelled a few profanities, and have up. I could tell he was tired anyway, anyone would be after a serious fight like that. I let him go and he snatched up some snacks and ran upstairs, probably to feast on snacks and watch a few children's movies. I then helped Louis out. He was shouting at Zayn to calm down. I knew he wouldn't so I did the one thing Liam told me never to do... I grabbed him and jabbed my finger into a pressure point on the back of his shoulder. He cried out in pain and collapsed on the floor. Louis stared at me in horror.

"What? What's with the- oh wait! No,no I didn't kill him! No he's just asleep I swear! It was a self-defense trick I learnt in camp." I explained. He relaxed and let out a long sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god, I thought you killed him! Phew, okay where's Malorie?" He asked.

"Uhm... I think I saw her run upstairs." I replied while grabbing Zayn's arm and I started dragging him upstairs. Once I reached his bed, I threw him on it and closed the door. I'm exhausted...

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟NOOOO!!!! Zayn knocked out Liam, Niall and Zayn began a battle to the death, Malorie had a breakdown and Zayn almost punched Malorie!!!!!! Don't worry my lovelies, I've already started the next chappie!!!!

Vote + Comment = Happy Author!!!