Chapter 16: Talking it out

ZAYN'S POV:

I was laying in bed listening to everyone laugh and joke around about some girl Terrella. Coincidentally, I've got a cousin named Terrella... Wait....

HARRY'S POV:

The lads keep teasing me about Terrie... I knew I should've deleted that conversation........ Terrella (Terrie) has dark brown short hair with blonde streaks, and light olive skin. Coming to think of it, she looks a bit like a female Zayn from New York.

"Okay well if your so curious about her, how about I just invite her for dinner?" I ask, interrupting theirs teasing questions.

"NO!!! She might come half-dressed thinking this was a little get together session between you two! Mals shouldn't have to see a naked lady and her step-dad getting it on..." Liam says sternly. I would've responded, but Zayn suddenly walked downstairs. I actually forgot he was here...

He nodded at us and went to the kitchen. I wonder if there's still hard feeli-

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE???" Yells Niall. His face was bright red and he looked furious at the fact Zayn was standing there.

"Well I live here so......" Zayn trails off semi-sassily.

"No you don't! Not until you make it up to Malorie, OUR NEW DAUGHTER, and treat her like a part of the family. Until then, your DEAD.TO.ME!!!" Niall says back infuriated. Well damn Nialler.... Wow, just wow. Malorie looked guilty, Liam seemed to silently agree with Niall, and Louis seemed fascinated with a piece of fuzz floating around.

"Wow, whatever Niall." He says not seeming to care or notice that he was just kicked out.

"Apologize, or GET OUT!" Niall yells.

"Fine." Zayn says grabbing his keys. The boys and I all seemed shocked. Just as he opened the door, Malorie spoke up.

"Wait! You can't kick him out. He's a part of the band, and a part of the 1D family. Some people just don't like some people. If he doesn't like me that's fine but please don't throw him out." She says running in front of the door, blocking Zayn's path.

Now we were all really surprised, even Zayn's eyebrows were raised.

"Do you not remember what he did to you? Physically and Emotionally? I thought you of all people would want him gone Mals." Liam says confused.

"I've been hurt before. A few more scratches to add to the collection won't hurt. And that still gives us no right to throw him out. You met me two months ago, but you've all known Zayn for years! You can't possibly hate him over one little mistake." She says sincerely. The boys, including myself, nod.

"Well if you really don't want him to leave... I-I guess that's fine. But he can't keep hurting you like that." I speak up.

"Wait, you don't want me gone? W-why?" Zayn asks Malorie,completely and utterly confused.

"You may be a jerk but I'd never let someone destroy a perfectly fine friendship over a mistake." Malorie respondes. Zayn nods and looks away.

"Well Zayn, do you still want to be a part of the new and improved 1D family?" Louis speaks up, suddenly intrigued. Zayn looks at Malorie, thinking deeply. He then looks at Louis and gives him a small, curt nod. I think I even saw him crack a tiny smile.

"Then you know what must be done." Liam says.

"Well then, can I borrow this for a night on the town? I've got some work to do." Zayn says gesturing towards Malorie, smiling as if he was just handed money to buy a candy bar.

"Aw, why not? Keep your phone on Malorie!" Calls Liam as Zayn ushers her out the door.

MALORIE'S POV:

I cautiously sat in the car as he got in the drivers seat. I heard him lock the doors and he turned around.

"This'll be a fun night...." He says mischievously.

Aw Shit.