Chapter 8: Mom

LIAMS POV:

I woke up on the couch... How the hell did I get here? I sat up looking around for the rest of the boys. Niall was in the kitchen stuffing his face, Zayn was out smoking, and Harry and Louis were both watching a movie.

"What time is it?" I called out to know one in particular.

"9:05,why?" Answered Harry.

"We still have an hour and a half to meet Malorie!" I reply as if it were obvious.

"Oh,well let's go then." He says turning off the movie, earning a playful glare from Louis. As if on cue, Zayn walked in and said,

"Yeah,no thanks. I think I'll pass." Zayn announces rolling his eyes. Gosh he's acting like a disrespectful teenage girl! I brushed it off, grabbed my coat and headed out, followed by everyone but Zayn. We hopped in the car with me in passenger,Louis driving, and Niall and Harry in the back.

"ONWARD! TO ST. MARYS HOSPITAL!!!!!" Louis screams. Earning complains of broken ears,and we started the short drive there.

"Hello love, we're looking for Malorie Stuarts room? And may I say that's a lovely blouse you have on." Harry said,as usual, being the flirt he is... The receptionist blushed and told him the room number. He grabbed it,winked, and showed it to us. Room 9B. When we get there, I open the door to see something that breaks my heart and infuriates me at the same time...

MALORIES POV- (before the boys get there) :

I woke up to be back in my bed,and in a lot of pain. I pressed the nurse button and in seconds, a nurse was at my room.

"Can I get some Advil or something? I'm currently in a great load of pain and it's getting worse." I ask politely. She nods sympathetically and injects a clear syringe in my IV bag.

"So in about fifteen minutes, a police investigator will be here to interview you on your injuries,as to how you got them. And I'll bring you up some breakfast afterwards. Oh and you have visitors at two o'clock." She explains quickly,rushing out the door. Investigator? Police? Visitors? I don't get what she's getting at,but I understand the gist of it. I decided to watch some tv,considering I only had 15 minutes. I turned on the tv and just watched the current channel.

"One Direction was spotted at St. Mary's hospital last night. Could this have anything to do with Liam rescuing that young girl? Our sources tell us her name is Malorie Victoria Stuarts, she's fourteen, daughter of Lois Tracy Stuarts and Drew Sam Stuarts. And in other news, a man who's information has yet to be discovered,was taken into custody last night, for owning and using an illegal weapon. It's always great to hear that the world has one less criminal in it! This is Sarah Salls coming to you live on News 4 You!"

Great,just great. Now I'm all over the tabloids,and all over tv. Why couldn't Liam just leave me to die? Suddenly the door opened and two policemen walked in.

"Hello sweetie,we're looking for a miss Malorie Stuarts?"

"In the flesh... I reply.

"Ah,well I'm detective May,and this is my partner detective Lawrence. We're here to investigate your case. Can you show us your injuries?" Detective Msy asked kindly. I nodded and put out my wrist,showing them my new "tattoo". She gently grabbed my wrist and examiner it,ran her fingers along the word "WORTHLESS" and did a few other things. I then showed her my bruises and cuts from countless beatings.

"How did acquire all these?" She asks concerned.

"I can't tell you." I say sadly.

"You can tell us anything, we won't let them get to you anymore. I promise." She said solemnly. I think it over. If I tell them, my parents could be thrown in jail. But putting them in jail was the one thing they said they'd kill me over... Oh well, if they kill me they kill me!

"It was... My parents. Drew and Lois Stuarts!" I finally say.

"Drew Sam Stuarts and Lous Tracy Stuarts? Is this correct?"

"Yes" I say quietly. They stand up looking victorious and smile at me.

"Well, I'm sure I'm not lying when I say that we've got this case just about sealed." Detective Lawrence had confirmed. He'd been taking notes this whole time. I smile politely snd nod as they leave the room. And just as I lay back to relax... BOOM! My door is slammed open and my mom marches up to me.

"You little piece of shit!" She screams backhanding me.

"You just got your own father arrested! How did I raise a daughter to be this selfish and inconsiderate!!!" She screams in my face. I glare at her and say,

"I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree then..." She narrows her eyes into slits and grabs my wrist, the scarred one.

"This, this is you! YOU.ARE.WORTHLESS!!!! You always will be and that is why your father have you this mark! As a sign of your true value!" She says in my face. I knew it was true, and it did hurt, but I for sure wouldn't show her that. She then took a pen knife and smirked at me. Where are everybody getting all these pen knifes from??? I struggled helplessly as she re-carved "WORTHLESS" into my arm, and tore off the hospital gown. I couldn't take the pain and began screaming and crying for her to stop,this of course just made her laugh. She moved behind me and I could feel her carving something else into my back. I began screaming for her to stop,yet she only laughed and pushed harder.

"Well I guess you've had enough... But before I go,we can't have that fade now can we?" My mother said sweetly, whipping out a lighter. Aw shit. She's going to burn whatever she wrote, into my back. I screamed as loud as could,hoping that someone would here me, earning a slap to the face. I then felt the lighter burning the opened skin on my back. I could feel my body beginning to shut down, black dots started to cloud my vision. Suddenly, the door swung open and just as I fell into darkness, I could've sworn I saw Liam....

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱OMFG DID MALORIE JUST DIE?????Nawh, she'll be fine... Oh I've got a joke,ahem: I wrote a song about tortillas, but it's actually more of wrap.

BA DUM TISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Anyway you know the drill, vote + comment = Happy Author!