Chapter 15: Photos

MALORIE'S POV:

I was playing on Harry's phone when I clicked on his texts, planning to text Louis to annoy him. But I saw a bunch of nude photos on his texts. According to the contact name, it was a girl named "Terrella". There were tons of nude photos from Harry and "Terrella".

"EWWWW!!!! DELETE YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU GIVE SOMEONE YOUR PHONE HARRY!!!!!!" I scream dropping the phone and rubbing my eyes trying to rid my mind of the horrid memories... Harry grabbed the phone from me.

"What are you-oh...oh yea....uhm..." He stammers turning pink. Niall looks at it, followed by Liam and Louis. They were all disgusted and laughing at the same time. I watched as Harry turned brighter when they started teasing him.

"Such sexy photos haz!"

"Yeah, your so sexxxxyyyyyy!"

"Can you send me some of those kinky pics?"

"Hazzabear's so fiiiinnnnnneee!!!"

I started laughing as well, and we were once again in a four-way laughing fit.

When we all composed ourselves, questions started rolling in about this "Terrella" person.

"So who's the chick anyway? Is she your new kitty-queen?" Asks Louis.

"Her names Terrella? Like that's really the name written on her birth certificate? Terrella???" Niall asks.

"Is she your girlfriend or something?" Liam asks.

"IS THAT A TYPEWRITER IN THE BACKGROUND?!!!!!?" I yell confused. Everyone starts laughing and Harry rolls his eyes playfully.

"What? She likes literature."

"Oh yes, these videos make it oh-so very clear that she likes books..." I say sarcastically.