Chapter 20

Galaxy's POV

I felt my heart drop as they all fell, but then out of nowhere Groot slipped through and not only saved the Guardians, but also the group from Earth. Gia got really mad and had her Kree and Sovereign helpers fight. As I tried to get my family and friends Gia stopped me.

"Okay so that little tree saved them. Big whop, but who is gonna save you?" Gia questions.

"I dont need anyone to save me. I can save myself." I say.

I tried to get pasted her, but she wasnt gonna have it. She attacked me and I remembered all my training and fought her back. I didnt think she knew how to fight, but she clearly did. Though it would seem that my family and friends has won and it was just Gia and I left.

"Lex, let us help you." My mom says.

"No mom. Let me do this." I say.

The Nova Corp took the Kree and Sovereign to be locked up. Though the fight seemed to keep going when Gia knocked me down and pulled out a space gun and aimed it at me.

"You know Lex you were my best friend, but you chose to be good. That was bad." Gia says.

She aimed it at me and was about to fire the gun at me when my mom came to my rescue. Then my dad helped me up as my mom fought Gia instead.

"Lexi are you okay?" My dad asks.

"Dad somethings wrong. This isnt Gia." I say.

"Lex that is her. Time to get over it." Rocket says.

They tried to make me leave when I noticed there was a small glowing chip on the back on Gia's ear. I was still sent out with my friends from Earth.

"Guys did you see that?" I ask.

"See what?" Betty asks.

"The glowing chip behind Gia's ear." I say.

"Yeah. She said she has always had it." Reggie tells me.

"No she hasnt. Thats why the Kree and Sovereign are here. I need your guys help." I say.

"What do you need?" Archie asks.

We talked and I told them the plan and we all went back in and Rocket tried to push us back.

"Kid what are you doing?" Rocket questions.

"Dont worry about it. Just make sure no you get the other Guardians preoccupied." I say.

Rocket didnt know why and yet he still did it. He tricked them to going out so Archie, Veronica, Reggie, Betty, Jughead, and I could be alone with Gia.

"Well you just wanted to fight me yourself." Gia says.

"No. I want to help. Gia this isnt you." I say.

Everyone kind of circled her and she looked worried as were we because who knows what will happen next.

"You were always a Guardian and I was always to be good. Now Im over it and you and that stupid friendship we had. Now this is gonna be the end of you." Gia says.

Just then she went to aim something at me when Reggie grabbed her and held her close to him. I went over to her and pulled the chip off of her and she then passed out.

About 2 hours later

"How is she?" I ask Nova Prime.

"She is resting now. Thank you Galaxy for not giving up on her." Nova Prime says.

"If I was chipped she would of done the same thing." I say.

"You Guardians should be proud of the this young lady you raised so well." Nova Prime says and left back to her daughter.

"We are so proud of you Galaxy. You really did good." My mom says.

"Thanks. I learned from the best." I say.

"Well I know I am amazing." Rocket says.

"Ha... So what happens with them?" I ask looking at my Earth friends.

"We are gonna have to send them back." My dad says.

"Oh..." I say and I looked at Archie.

I just couldnt believe its time for them to go and Im gonna miss them very much.

"Its gonna be hard to say goodbye to them, but it really for the best." My mom says.

I knew she was right and when it was time to say goodbye it was very hard. Although saying Goodbye to Archie hurt me the most. I did love him and he loved me.

Alittle over two years later.

I was 18 now and my family didnt need to check on me anymore. They went off to save the Galaxy just as they do. I decided that I wasnt truly ready to be a member of the team. Though they said I could join when I was ready. Now I do something I love and I have been doing it for about two years now.

"Well thats the last one." Gia says.

"Okay. Today was a success." I say.

"Yeah your idea to help all space aliens to learn about Earth and learn to protect themselves was a great idea Lex." She says.

"Yeah I know. So about..." I say.

"It has been granted. My mom gave us the all clear sign." She says.

"Okay. Get the ship ready." I say.

"Will do." She says

We got to the ship and made our way somewhere we havent been in a long time. Thats right Earth. When we got there she went to find Reggie to talk to him. I on the other hand went to find Archie.

"Hey Arch." I say.

"Galaxy." Archie says turning around.

He ran over to me and lifted me up and kissed me. God how I have missed this handsome Earth boy.

"That was..." I say.

"Amazing. Its been so long, but Im glad your back. Though for how long?" He asks.

"Not long." I say.

"So you wont stay? Maybe I'll come with you?" He questions.

"You would leave Earth for me?" I question.

"If it means I can be with you then that what I want." He says.

"What about your mom and your friends?" I ask.

"I have been so lost without you and they would understand. Galaxy Meredith Quill, can we be together anywhere in the universe?" He asks.

"Yes Archie. I would love that." I say.

He kissed me and later on we met back up to the ship with Gia and Reggie. Now off we all go to just live our lives out there in the Galaxy.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.

Well thats the end of this story. I hope you all liked it. Maybe there would be sequel not sure, but if you like my writing I have lots more books and much more to come. Thanks for reading.