Chapter 3

(On Earth)
Writer's POV

Mayor McCoy made the announcement that two aliens will be coming to Riverdale. Once word broke the town was in a frenzy and Alice Cooper was pissed. If she had known what she was signing up for she never would have done it.

"An Alien! We have to house an Alien! Sierra why didnt you tell us!" Alice Cooper yells.

"I wasnt allowed to until it was for sure that they were sending two." Sierra McCoy says.

"Well who are these creatures anyway?" Alice asks.

"Not sure. We wernt given names yet." Sierra says.

"Ugh." Alice says and storms off.

(On Xandar)

"Okay Gia are you sure you are really okay with going?" Nova Prime asks her daughter.

"Yes mother. I would be honored to show humans that we shouldnt be feared." Gia says.

"Thats my good girl. I just wonder if Galaxy too will be going." Nova Prime says.

"I dont know we havent spoken since yesterday when Mr.Quill left all angry." Gia says.

(On the Milano)
Galaxy's POV

I know Nova Prime is waiting for my answer and I dont have long to decide. I have thought long and hard about my choice all night and half of today. We will be back on Xandar any moment and my decision has to be ready.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"No Im not gonna tell you my choice." I say to him.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Why? Because you'll tell." I say.

"I am Groot." He says angrily and walked off.

Not to long after that we had landed on Xandar and I knew my parents would let me leave until I told them my choice, but I managed to slip out before the could catch me.

"Ahh Galaxy Quill. Have you come to tell us your decision?" Nova Prime asks.

"Yes I have." I say.

"Well what is it? Are you coming with me?" Gia asks.

"No she isnt. Lex tell them." My dad says as he and the rest of the team barged in.

"Actually I was going to say yes. Im sorry dad, but I want to do this. Whether I fit in or not." I say.

"Very well. Send word of the names to the Terrians. As for the fitting in thing we might have a way to help with that." Nova Prime says.

A few days later

The Nova Corp helped me look the part of humanish. Mostly Long sleeves, pants, boots, gloves, and my hairstyle that blocks the green on my neck.

"Okay. That should be good enough. Though when you get to Earth they have something called coverup. That you can use to really cover the green on your neck or put your hair like this. Either way your good to go. Now go show everyone." The stylist says.

I walked out and everyone looked at me in shock because I did indeed look "human"

"There now she can fit in. Everybody happy? Good." Nova Prime says.

I got to go back to the Milano for my stuff and then it was time to head to Earth on the Nova Corp ship.

"You stay safe out there kid." Rocket says.

"I will." I say.

"If anyone makes you angry break them in half." Drax says.

"Not sure about that, but thanks." I say.

"Dont blow it." Nebula says.

"I'll try not to." I say

"Smile it will make people like you." Mantis says.

"I will." I say.

"Happy trails." Kraglin says.

"Thanks." I say.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"I'll miss you too pal." I say.

It was hard enough saying goodbye to them, but next came my parents.

"You be good and show them that we dont mean any harm. I believe in you." My mom says.

"I wont let you down mom." I say.

"You never do." She says and hugs me.

My dad on the other hand was quiet not to happy I was going.

"Dad I'll be fine. I promise." I say.

"I know. Its just if you want to come home then come home." He says.

"I will." I say and hug him.

I let go of him and started walking to the Nova Corp ship.

"Wait kid." Rocket says getting in front of me.

"What?" I question.

"Take this communicator. That way if you need anything.  Just in case your in danger, want to come home, or if you just want to say hi." He says and hands it to me.

"I already have one from the Nova Corp." I say.

"I know, but take this one just in case. You lose things alot." He says.

"Thanks Rocket." I say and take it from him.

I walked over to the Nova Corp ship and looked back at the only family I have ever know. I waved goodbye to them as the door closed. Guess its time for a new adventure.

(On Earth)
Writer's POV

"Okay Hermione you will be housing Gia Rael." Sierra McCoy says.

"Okay." Hermione Lodge says.

"Alice I know you arent to happy about this, but the one coming to stay with you is Galaxy Meredith Quill." Sierra says.

"I want to back out, but I promised Betty I wouldnt so.. Okay." Alice Cooper says.

"Great in a few days they will arrive and thats when the test shall start." Sierra says.

Sure Aliens are scary to humans, but this town was worried. Some are okay with it and some are not. Okay more like 5% is okay with it and the other 95% is not. What have Lexi and Gia gotten themselves into.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.