Kazirabi

The Kazirabi are characterized by their long, flexible, scaly necks and reptile-like heads with multiple large fangs protruding from upper and lower mouth. Due to a lack of tail, in order to maintain balance they evolved to move in a constant hunched over position, keeping their bodies and heads close to the ground.

In probable connection with their heads being positioned closer to the ground, it is a proven fact that Kazirabi have a lower tolerance for heights than any other species in the Pentaverse. A study done in year 4209 PO showed that on average a Kazirabi can only withstand being 1.5 floors (approximately 1/7 span) above ground before manifesting distress. The study continued to say that when attempting to progress beyond the second floor, all tested Kazirabi promptly passed out in fear.

Culture experts say that before the Kazirabi were introduced into the Pentaverse, things used to increase ones position vertically (such as stairs or ladders) only existed in horror stories.

The Kazirabi are even more widely known for producing worthless and cheap technologies. A popular string of jokes well known across the Pentaverse is based on this stereotype, the jokes usually beginning with the phrase "A Kazirabi built a..."