Aboris

The Aboris species is recognizable by its small, squat-ish form, its translucent jelly-like reddy skin, two long appendages that have large eyes on their ends, and four stout footless legs that carry the body only slightly above the ground.

The Aboris body has the unique property of be extremely resilient to high forces of pressure. Due to a lack of skeletal structure and highly elastic organs, an Aboris can be crushed to forces equaling over several dozen tons without any repercussion.

A popular treatment for stress relief for an Aboris is to be placed between a thick wall and a huge hammer like arm held up against the force of gravity. When the Aboris is properly situated, the large hammer will drop and swing into the Aboris, crushing it nearly flat against the wall.

The Aboris claim that this treatment not only relieves stress, but also gives the experiencer "tunnel vision coupled with momentary euphoria".

The Aboris species was the species chosen by the Holy Ruolt to find and unite the species of the Unnon universe.

Although capable of traversing space long before the organization of the Pentaverse, the Aboris species is not known for being exceedingly innovative or intelligent.

Many species in the Pentaverse question why it was that the Aboris were chosen by the Holy Ruolten to organize Unnon, rather than the Ferionus, which as a species were (and still are) far more advanced than any other race in the Unnon universe. Specialists speculate that the Holy Ruolten were displeased with how war ridden the Ferionus home world was, and decided to bestow the task on the race that was more peaceful, the Aboris.