Allonp

A war loving species of robotic artificial intelligence. The second gift of the Holy Roulten. They are characterized by their organic looking eye and thin, metallic, half circle of a head which supports it, a convex lower half and four robotic, long, thick legs that maneuver it across the ground.

After creating the emotionless Circuit species, the Holy Ruolten created the Allonp species with a full range of emotions. Left to their own, the species quickly deemed emotions of hate and anger much stronger and more powerful than the others. They eradicated the other emotions, and built up only their capacity for hatred.

Their species is so troublesome and despised in the Pentaverse that a planet in the Otacke universe was established for their banishment and is currently maintained by a faction of the Pentaverse Police Force as a planetary prison.

There have been many ethical debates concerning the welfair of the Allonp. Many political groups think that the planetary prison is too great of a cost to the PPF and the entire species of Allonps should be eradicated. This of course meets a lot of opposition, with many other political groups arguing that imprisoning en entire species is cruel and blatantly unethical.

Some of the most radical liberals don't believe that an entire species could be completely evil, and that there must be some good that can come from the Allonps. This has sponsored many studies on the planet to test the Allonps capacities for good. Regrettably, all completed tests have proven that the Allonps have no such capacity. Many studies are still being carried out.

The Allonps were imprisoned many thousands of years before the current day, so records of their actions are fairly inconsistent. Their true nature was infamous long before their imprisonment, so many of the Allonps were restrained as they approached maturity. According to some records, there was an ethically debatable period of time where owning a young Allonp was a popular fashion. This is disturbing for many reasons, but the most ethical issue is that the Allonp is a fully conscious, sentient, and incredibly intelligent species, so this craze was comparable to child slavery.

Regardless, some of the most heinous acts not involving horrific deaths of another being, (and also some of the best documented,) were committed by these "pet" Allonp young from between 0-3 years of age.

As an example, in the year 3,074,0557 (Ruolten Era), an infant Allonp single handedly swapped out an entire continent's drinkable water supply with their sewage system. Due to overcrowding across the planet, the entire continent had to relocate to the planet's moon.

The problem wasn't identified and fixed until approximately 50 years later. The water supply wasn't deemed safe for consumption until another 50 years later, and to this day, some beings living on the continent claim to still taste the sewage. Needless to say, the continent is now the least populated land mass on the planet.