When the group got back to rebel headquarters they had gone to the meeting room to discuss a way to get rid of the souls that were hibernating in Colby, Kat, and Jake. As they discussed the situation they had not realized what was happening in enemy territory. Meanwhile in enemy territory, Debrah the new leader of the robots and souls who has brown hair and brown eyes sat in Colby's old chair moving a toy ball around in her hands in concentration trying to find a way to bust the rebellion. Since Colby had left the enemy she had finally made his old office her own area. As Debrah concentrated on the task at hand a knock was heard from behind the door. She looked up from what she was doing.

"Enter!" she commanded. As the office door opened revealing a man with blonde hair and green eyes. Maybe in his mid forties. "What is it you want?"

"Ma'am," he said "I have an idea to defeat the rebels,"

"And?" she asked.

"We catch them off guard near the border,"

"Really?"

"Yes, they won't know what hit them,"

"Well we can't just send the soldiers to the border immediately, I want you to train as much of them as you possibly can," she continued "Except for the robots which we can easily code and make sure that they do what we say."

"Yes ma'am," says the guy as he left the office. When the guy was gone she bent down toward one of the drawers, opening it, she pulled out a large manila folder and opened it. Sticking her hand inside; she pulled out two large photos. One of Colby Brock, the other of Sam Golbach. She looked between the two and frowned, setting the image of Colby Brock down she looked at Sam's photo. Which showed Sam in front of the Hollywood sign his blonde hair stiff in the atmosphere and his sparkling blue eyes. It disgusted her.

"Samuel," she said "You will regret ever getting in my way, you should have been killed when you were in our hands. Now I will make sure that happens, by the end of the week."

After speaking to the picture she slammed the photograph face down hard on her desk. Samuel had been escaping from their grasps for months. This time she thought they had him, but she was wrong as his sister and friends had not only arrived to free him but was also able to get through to Jake, Kat and Colby. Now Sam was going to pay for his deeds.

Meanwhile back at rebel headquarters, Sam was discussing ideas about the removal of the souls inside of his friends and girlfriend. They were about to give up hope when Colby had an idea.

"Sam, I think I know this thing's weakness,"

"What is it?"

"They hate being submerged in water, so if we can find something that could keep us underwater enough to remove them, maybe it'll work,"

"Hm," says Sam in deep thought "That's not a bad idea,"

"I agree," says Elton "Matter of fact we have a pool in one of our training facilities."

"Then what are we waiting for?" says Kat unexpectedly causing Sam to jump in fright as his girlfriend was so quiet that he forgot she was in the same room. Nodding his head, Sam and the rest of the gang stand up and make their way to the training facility that held the pool. Sam had hope that this was going to work because if it didn't then they were going to be stuck with more trouble. Eventually after a while of walking, the group had arrived at the training area. It was just beyond the solid wooden door. Pulling out the keys, Sam got to the door and unlocked it. Together the group walked down to the pool and stopped at the edge.

"So how are we going to do this?" asks Allison.

"Simple," says Colby "Jake, Kat and I submerge ourselves underwater and hopefully we'll be able to get rid of the souls that are asleep,"

"Fully clothed?"

"Yes,"

Sam took a deep breath and stepped aside allowing his two friends and girlfriend step into the pool. As the three entered the pool Sam braced himself for whatever was going to happen. Colby was the first to become submerged then Kat, and finally Jake. As they are submerged, Sam suddenly heard their screams wailing from below but the water muffled it. Sam flinched and waited for what seemed like forever. Finally, the group got out of the water completely soaked but at the same time feeling relieved that they no longer had those things in them. Sam looked toward the water and saw little orbs disappearing. Once the last one disappeared he sighed with relief.

Allison and Sam handed Colby, Jake and Kat towels so they could dry off. As they did that Ben came running in looking worried and panicked. Sam looked at his younger brother with confusion wondering why Ben was running.

"What's wrong Ben?" asks Elton.

"You guys have to see this, it's on the monitor in the lunch room," with that Ben left the room and quickly ran to the lunchroom. Sam and the rest of the group followed Ben as they were trying to figure out why Ben was worried. The minute they arrived in the lunchroom they entered and looked at the monitor. On the television, the enemy was training some of their people and reprogramming their robots. The enemy was practicing with bullets and swords, suddenly, Sam knew exactly what was happening.

"Guys this isn't good," Sam spoke out. "They're planning to wage war on us,"

"What?!" says a surprised Corey. "But we aren't ready!"

"I don't know when this war will happen but I do know that it means we need to start training and working as hard as we possibly can," Sam turned to Jake, Kat and Colby. "That means the three of you will have to learn how to defend yourselves,"