0| You're such a dork...

Before I start, I prefer warning you that English isn't my native language so I'm really sorry for the mistakes ! Thanks for understanding, don't hesitate to point them, love y'all ♡♡

------------------

" Hiya everyone !!! "

You shouted as you entered the big building where the Volleyball team was training. The guys, who were taking a little break, their skin wet by their sweat, turned around to your silhouette. Their face wore a beautiful big smile, except for that one tall man named Kageyama. Even though he looked scary, you absoluetely loved him, seeing him as a big brother... Like, really, a big brother...

" BIIIIIIG BRROOOOOO !! "
You ran toward the giant jay-haired male,  your arms wide opened, prepared to give him the biggest hug ever, ignoring everyone else standing next to you. Even ignoring your environment. Maybe ignoring it too much...

" [T.P], atten- "

The voice of the tiny ginger-teen came too late, your foot already stucking itself in the rope that was earlier laying peacefully on the ground. With a little screech, you fell on the ground, head-first. Blood sprayed out your nose in the air as your arms fell onto the ground, next to your unmoving body. Before anyone could come to your rescue, you jumped on your feet, wearing that same big smile as always.

"Everything's fine !! "
You said proudly, taking a step in front of you... And falling again because you completely forgot your foot was still stuck in that stupid rope. But this time, you didn't touch the ground as two pair of arms take a hold of your thin body. You looked up to see your two comrades helping you getting up on your feet while Sugawara, the cutie silver-haired boy, took the rope off your foot.

" Thanks big bro !! Thanks Hinata-kun !! "

You smiled at them, stucking your hair behind your left ear.

" I've never seen someone that clumsy in my whole life... Even this little idiot is less clumsy than you. "

Sighted Kageyama, putting his right hand on your head. Waw, so big... You thought as your head fit in the palm of his hand.

" Yeah, even that little idiot- HEY !! " Shouted Hinata, looking at the tall man. " Were you talking about me ? "

" Yes I am, you little idiot. Did you just understand that now ? "
Kageyama's lifted one of his eyebrow while looking down at his ginger partner.

" Anyway, you two, stop arguing. " Blurted the silver-haired guy while handing you a tissue. You blushed a little as your hands touched for a second before parting away. " I'm gonna take you to the infirmary, your nose needs to be checked. It's bleeding a lot. Continue the training without me, I'll come b- "

" No that's alright Suga, I can take her there myself. "
Hinata said, cuting Sugawara and leaving his comrades surprised. You turned your gaze toward him, as surprised as his comrades, and disappointed. Even though you really liked Hinata, you should have preferred spending more time with the silver-haired man, on whom you obviously had a little crush on.

" What the hell Hinata, you have to stay here. We need to improve our passes. " 

Hinata glared at Kageyama, getting a little bit closer to you. His face seemed to show a bit of anger, real anger, something you didn't know you would see someday on his cute little face. Waw, what's with that change of attitude ? You thought, surprised, your eyes wide opened as you kept the tissue on your nose.