3| Get the fuck out !

You slowly opened your eyes, cringing as your head was twitching in pain.

What happened ?

You thought, trying to remember anything, but all you could remember was the dark. You sighed.

Maybe I lost cousciousness ? It wouldn't surprise me though...

You rolled your eyes, trying to reach your face with your hands, to no avail.

Wh...what ?

Something was keeping them tied together, preventing you from taking them away from your back. You started panicking, your breath becoming faster and faster. You turned your head in order to see what was surrounding you. The walls were in a really bad shape, moss growing out of them as well as mushrooms. The ground was made off rocks, traveled by cracks and moss here and there, covered in soil. You were sitting on a chair next to a mattress, your hands and feet tied on it.

" Is.. is there someone ... ?! "

You asked quietly, your vision blurry by the tears you were holding, freaked out.

" Please, someone help me !!! I beg you please !!! "

You screamed, tears streaming down your cheeks as you were panicking, trying to break the ropes, failing miserably. Suddenly, a door opened with a screeching sound, revealing a quiet short male that you immediately recognised as the ginger haired cinnamon roll. 

" Oh thank God, Hinata you're here !! Please, help me ! I- I don't know what happened- I-just- please just untie me before we're caught by the kidnapp- "

You stopped mid-track, staring at Hinata, which's eyes were glued on you. He wore a weird expression on his face, his eyes wide opened, his arms falling to his sides, not moving an inch.

" Hi... Hinata... you... you alright..? "

You asked with concern... or was it fear ? You didn't even know yourself. You hoped it was only concern, but you couldn't help but be afraid of that non-usual expression of his. Suddenly, he smiled. But not that cute smile he would usually wear at school or during training, but a disgusting, scary one.

" Hinata... could you... help me plea- "

" Only if you swear not to escape. "

He said, caughting you off guard. You flinched, wide-opening your eyes, completely lost.

" I'm sorry what ? "

" Only. If you swear. Not to escape. "

Why.. Why's he saying .. that ?!! 

" Hinata, please stop. If it's a joke of you, I'm not having fun at all. I had a long day, I just wanna get home. Is that why you weren't at school today ? "

You asked, not holding back tears anymore for anger took place of your fears.

" Kageyama ! Everyone ! Just show yourselves already, I know you're in this. Hinata wouldn't have come with a bad joke as this one all alone. With the hard training y'all had today you still have the energy for all of this ? "