4| Who are you really ?

Third Person P.O.V

" No. Absolutely no news."

Said Kageyama while entering the gymnasium, sighing, staring at his comrades

" They didn't go to class at all today. And their parents didn't call the school neither to avert about the fact that they would miss classes. "

Explained a young blonde girl, entering the gym just after the jay-haired boy. She approched the others, turning her gaze around everyone, waiting for one of them to talk.

" [Y.N] lives alone. Her parents are far away for work if I remember well. But I don't understand why Hinata's mom hasn't called though. Are you sure that he's not home, Kageyama ?"

" Since I tell you so, Nishinoya. I went to his house yesterday, and there was nobody. "

He sighed.

"You accompanied [Y.N] yesterday, didn't you ? Did she get home safely ? "

Asked the gray-haired boy, whose worried eyes were laying on the number 9. This one slowly shook his head.

" That's the thing. We parted mid-way. She left home, and I went to Hinata's. "

" You let a girl go home all alone, at night ?! "

Yelled Tanaka, catching Kageyama's collar. His usual funny tone had become choleric. The black-haired boy stared at him for a moment, without saying a word, nor moving, before talking.

" She said it was okay. I needed to check on Hina- "

" EVEN IF SHE SAID THAT, YOU SHOULD HAVE INSISTED ON WALKING HER HOME ! DON'T PLAY DUMB KAGEYAMA ! LOTS OF THINGS CAN HAPPEN ! KIDNAPPERS, ROBBERS, AN ACCIDENT... EVEN RAPERS ! "

As the boys were arguing, the bald one shaking his friend by the collar, Sugawara took a step forward, separating the two.

" Now, now. Please, stop it you two okay ? [Y.N] always walks back home alone. It's no one's fault. Maybe nothing happened ! Kageyama, you should go get some rest. You too, Tanaka. I'll go to [Y.N]'s place along with Daichi, if that's okay with you ? "

" Of course, I'll go with you. "

Said the black-haired guy, joining Sugawara.

" Me and Asahi will go to Hinata's house. As Kageyama said, even his family wasn't home yesterday, so maybe he was with them. "

" I'll go with you, Nishinoya. I'm also starting to get really worried. "

Ukai said, getting up. He replaced the little headband on his head, letting out a sigh.

" Let's get going before it gets late. I want all of you to be home asap. Their disappearance may be nothing, but prevention is better than cure. "

" I don't even know why you're all kind of investigating. They just didn't come to school, that's all. Don't understand why you're that worried. "