12| The Beggining of a New Story.

" Is it today ? "

You asked slowly, readjusting your clothes with delicacy.

Today was a boiling day, summer touching its end. Ten months had passed since your first kiss with the kind silver-haired boy. He kept living at your apartment, and from time to time, you were actually the one to stay at his house. You met his parents, and you could clearly see why and how Sugawara could be this sweet. Thanks to your friend's help, you were able to go back to school, not everyday at first, going there twice a week, slowly taking back a normal rhythm, before going the usual five days. Your grades had decreased, which worried you for a while, as you were used to having good ones. But your teachers were really kind and understanding, allowing you second chances and more time on the tests. And, at the end of the year, you passed you diploma with success. You had celebrated it with the whole Karakul team at your flat, as well as the other first year's success. Strangely, during this year, you had become really good friends with Hinata's mom and little sister. They often came to your place, and even tho it was really hard for you at first, you always let them in. His mom was awfully tired, big eye-bags under her eyes, more and more wrinkles appearing on her face. She spent all her time looking after you and her son: one time she visited her son, the other she came to check on you. And after some times, the little Natsu decided to show up. She really is a sweet child, and as hurt as you were because of their son and brother, you couldn't stop pitying them.

" ... Yes. It is. "

You answered slowly, moving your spoon back and forth in your porridge, now hard as it cooled down.

" I won't judge you if you're afraid to go ok ?"

Sugawara said softly, putting his hand on your shoulder, making you turn around to face him with your tired [E. C] eyes.

" We can just stay home. There's no need for you to go see him right now, it can wai- "

" No. "

You stopped the young male mid-tracked. Your eyes shaking, your hand gripping the us tensile with a lot of strength, you continued:

" I want to hear his apologies. I NEED, to hear them. I know I do... I need to be sure he's sane now and won't ever do that again... I need to hear those words from him. I guess it kind of works like... mourning... you know what I mean ?"

Sugawara was looking at you, with those usual caring and supporting eyes.

" Of course I do. And I will always be by your side. If confronting him is a new step towards a healthy mind, then we'll do it. Together. "

Tears started forming in your eyes after hearing Suga's words. Feeling loved and supported, you got up, letting go one of the many water drops stuck in your eyes and kissing the grey-haired male. He kissed you back and, splitting up, you let out a soft whisper.

" Thank you so much. "

" Can you see him ? " 

You asked, holding Sugawara's sleeve in both of your hands, looking everywhere. The sun was bright, and the cloudless sky shining a beautiful contrasted blue color. Leaves were delicately flying around you two, carried away by a soft wind making its way between the tree's branches. Your clothes flew in unison, as if they were dances a beautiful waltz with the nature. Despite this little blow, the sun was burning, your bodies hot from the sun rays.