Chapter 5: Getting ready for a date.

In the morning
Rose's residence.
Izuku's room

Shouta's POV

We are here at Rose's house and I'm here at Izuku's room taking care of her, she is now sleeping peacefully I am still worried about the baby inside of her but I guess it's okay.

I start to rub her 3 months belly with that she started to smile then she woke up, she looked at me and smiled I smiled back. "Good morning, Shouta." she said weakly.

"Morning hon." I said pulling her shirt up and kissed her belly laying my head to it. "Honey, I'm hungry I wanna eat." she plead I stood up then put her shirt down and I go top on her. "Okay my dear. I'll cook food to you. What food do you want?" I asked. She think a little. "Um...how about katsudon? That's my favorite." she said.

I chuckled and kissed her lips then I stand up. "Okay. I'll cook you some katsudon." I said leaving the room. I go down stairs then to kitchen them all eating breakfast in the table.

"Good morning teacher Aizawa, how's Izuku doing?" Rose asked.

"She's fine Miss Rose, I'm just going to cook her some katsudon so she can eat." I said started cooking some katsudon.

"Dad, could me and Lily see mommy?" I heard Troy ask worriedly.

Then I feel a tug on my pants I look and it was Lily. "Please daddy, I wanna see mommy. Please daddy, could we see mommy?" Lily plead then begin to cry. I washed my hand and whipped to a cloth and carry Lily.

"Sure you two, you can see your mommy. Troy here take Lily and go to your mommy I know she is waiting for you, I'll be right up their." I said giving Lily to Troy.

"Thanks daddy." they both said it and go up stairs.

I continue cooking. "Looks like you're getting use of the kids ha Mr. Aizawa." I heard Zero said. "Well I need to get use of it because I'll have my own baby to my girlfriend." I said not looking at him.

"The question is Mr. Aizawa, when will you tell all UA the truth and in public?" then Mara asked I look them waiting for my answer.

"I dunno. Me and Izuku haven't talking about that. Maybe I'll talk to her when she's heal now for her sickness." I said already cooking the katsudon and putting some chopsticks.

"Oh, yeah Miss Rose what old are you now?" I asked.

"23. Why?" Rose said confusedly.

"Good. Hizashi wants to take you out next Sunday he said he want you to go out with him." I said.

"Okay, I just tell him I'm going with him." Rose said putting her glasses. Then I make upstairs I knock to the door then door opened by Troy he let me in he closed and locked the door.

I see Izuku is with Lily she saw me and smiled at me. "Hi hon I'm hungry." she said I chuckled and give her the katsudon. "Thank you." she said.

"Come on let's share, Shou." she said then give me some.

I smiled and take a eat.

She then eat I pick my phone and dial Hizashi's number.

While at UA
Teacher's lounge.

Present Mic's POV

I was doing some paper works when my phone rings.

I take my phone and answer it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Hizashi. It's me Aizawa. I'm not going to school today I'm taking care of Izuku she just got a fever  yesterday and just tell it to  principal  Nezu too. And go to my class and tell Iida to KEEP the class quiet." he said.

"Okay bye." I said and he hangup.
I told this to principal Nezu and to class A. I really am nervous for me and Rose da- Interrupt by thoughts when my phone rings.
I pick up my phone and it is an unknown number.
Who could this be?

I answered the call."Hello who is this?" I asked.

"Hello Hizashi? Is that you? It's me, Rose. I heard from Izuku and Aizawa that you will take on a date next Sunday."

I was shock that it was Rose. "Y-y-yes I am, if your free but if it's not it's oka-"
"Sure, I'm free in Sunday see ya." She said ends the call.

I was shock that she really accepts it but yet super happy that she is going with me on Sunday.

Fuck! I did some help here! What should I wear?! I need some help with....Midnight!

I rush to Midnight's table, she look up on me with her eyebrow raising up. "What do you want, Hizashi?" she ask. "Help me. I'm having a date on Sunday I don't WHAT TO WEAR." I whispered shout to her.

She was disbelief and blushed a bit. "Who!?" she whispered shout too. "Daisy Rose." I said blushing.

"OMG! Okay let's go shopping with other teachers too." she said I nod and left her table.

Afternoon
At the mall

Midnight's POV

OMG!! I can't believe it Hizashi will be dating Daisy. I'm happy for the two of them. "Hey Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Mandalay, Pixie bob, Ragdoll do you why we all here at the mall?" I ask them, they shake their heads no.

"We are going to help Hizashi to get ready for his and Daisy's date." I said to them and Hizashi blushed. They were surprised, "OMG Hizashi I can't believe your going to date Daisy. I'm so happy for you." Mandalay said.

"Well speaking of Rose, there she is." Cementoss said pointing we all look and it is her, walking. We walk a bit close so we could hear her. "Lily, Troy come on your mother might be waiting in the house." we heard her said it calling Troy and Lily.

"Yes Aunt Rose!"

"Sure Auntie."

Rose keep an on the kids and left the mall without seeing us.

After that we all left the mall after we bought something's and go back to UA school.

Finish! Word count: 1013