Chapter 9

It's the weekend now, Saturday to be exact and I'm going over to Jason's house to talk to him and play with the dogs. Since he only lives two houses down my grandma doesn't care and as long as his mom is home as well then she's fine with me being over here.

I walk up to the door and was about to knock when I hear "Come on in Krystal, it's open." So I open the door and see Roberta sitting in the chair by the window. "I saw you walking up." She says while laughing a bit. "Jason is in his room, you can go if you want just knock first. I don't want you getting a eyeful." She says and starts laughing.

"Ok. Thanks." I say happily and head down the hall to his room.

I knock on his door and hear him shout "I'm dressed already mom come in!"

I open the door and say with amusement "I'm to young to be your mom." Which made him look and see it's me and he starts laughing.

"You definitely aren't mom." He laughs. "Close the door so we can talk but talk quietly." He whispers, I nod, close the door and sit on his bed beside him. "Your grandma won't let you get a dog will she?"

"No. She doesn't want any pets at all." I tell him, he sighs and looks at me. "A dog would definitely help the matter. If I got a German Shepard or a Doberman or something he definitely wouldn't come around."

"My thoughts exactly." He sighs. "I guess I can just come over more often. Think she'd let me spend the night?"

"I doubt it unless you were patrolling."

"Yeah and she definitely wouldn't let me sleep in your room with you."

"Definitely not. There's no room on my bed anyways." I say without thinking.

"Krystal I wouldn't sleep in your bed with you." He says with shock and a bit of insult in his voice making me blush and look away. "I mean don't get me wrong I'm sure you'd be cozy and everything but I'm gay and I've never slept with a girl at all."

"I didn't mean it like that. I just thought you'd sleep in the bed since you'd be spending the night." I say shyly.

"You've never had a sleepover huh?" He asks, I shake my head no. "You're probably the only teenage girl in existence that has never had a sleepover." He sighs. "Back to the task at hand. He normally harasses you after school right?"

"Yeah but I always go to my friend Heidi's house after school. He gets to me when I'm walking to her house."

"I was going to offer to walk you to and from school but I understand you don't want to come home any sooner than you need too."

"You got that right. I'd be gone all the time if I could." I sigh and hang my head.

"I don't know what to tell you then Krissy. He'll be back eventually and he's going to find a way to get you." Jason says with pain in his voice.

"I know. I don't know what to do." I groan and place my head in my hands.

"Let's hope he doesn't come back before we figure something out. I still say we should get the police involved, the guy needs to be arrested." Jason says, I give him a mean look and he sighs.

"He becomes a prisoner then so do I. I've been slowly gaining my freedom for 2 years only to have it snatched from me because some guy decides he wants me." I say with annoyance and frustration in my voice.

"Kris. I just don't know what else to do." He says sadly.

"Me either." I sigh and stand up. "I'm going to play with the puppies." I tell him as I get up and exit the room.