Capitulo 1

A/N: This story too is an original ShizNat fanfic written by me and I edited it to Camren edition. This was a tagalog english story and I tried my best to edit it in english. I apologize if you can read an english-carabao :D. I don't know what came into me but I include Sophia here. Peace yo! Enjoy!

CAMILA CABELLO, a Student Council President in Arcadia High Academy in L.A, senior high school who doesn't believe in true love because she falls in love a hundred times before, got a boyfriend but it didn't end up in a happy way, so always ended up on break ups. After experiencing all of it she never accepted anymore suitors again.

On the other place in the AH Academy, in the hallway was walking another student in AH Academy, her name is Lauren Jauregui, an athlete. If Camila never believes in true love then Lauren was different. There's so many women in AH Academy who wants her attention but their efforts is still useless because she didn't saw from them what she needed in her love life. She already knew when and how she will fall in love and that was on the right woman.

And then the two finally meet.

As the author said Lauren was in the hallway walking and as always expected women's eyes were on her, praising her.

"Hi Lauren," the women greeted Lauren with flirt when it passes by.

And what Lauren always do, she just smiled as answer for them, wave a little and went straight to the hallway when she saw a student, not walking straight because of the stack of books that it carried that block its sight. And for Lauren she doesn't know which way to take.

'Why she carry a lot of books, damn she almost took out half of the book in the library,' and she sighed, she don't have any choice so she block her way and hold the books for assistance. She already knew that she catches all of the students attention in that hallway but she didn't care and she already knew that it was a woman eventhough the books has block its face to see her fully.

CAMILA knew someone just blocked her way, eventhought that student is just centimeters away from her she felt her warmth that she only felt in all of her life. She then tried to sneak a peek through the stack of books she carried, but then their hands now were touching that brought them both a current through their veins.

And Lauren feels it too.

And then finally emerald eyes met the brown one because they stare at each other at the same time.

Camila notice it was a woman when she spotted a long raven strand of hair and her shimmering emerald eyes.

Lauren raised her left brow when she saw those fiery brown eyes. She knew that if everytime a person look at those eyes feel the fear, resentment and madness.

"Back off!" Camila ordered in a rough voice.

"I won't and I couldn't," Lauren simply answered still holding the book for assistance.

"What?" and she notice her emerald eyes never leaves on her brown ones, "and why is that?"

"Well if I back off I will hit you and the books will fell, it's a waste if it will break and someone will benefit."

"I already know that, no need to tell me."

"Well if you don't mind," and she took half of the books, enough for the woman to see the way and she did carry it, "I'll carry half of it so lead the way I'll just follow wherever you will go."