Capitulo 7

"DAMN I still couldn't believe until now," Dinah said, they went back to the Student Council Room after Lauren talk to her secretary about the upcoming meeting and Camila followed, "come to think of it that Lauren is the owner and CEO of JGC, but infairness it's not showing in her features."

"You're right..."

"For a 18 years old she already know hoe to handle a company and let's not forget how big the company is, how did she do it?"

"Handling a company is not based on age but to her experience and skills, she was used to it and for what we've heard she was still a kid when her parents died."

"Yes you have a point, but Camila you're defending her, you're so sweet..."

"Shut up," she said but she was smiling.

"I know that she's referring to you, the important woman in her life, just admit it that you alredy fell in love with her."

"Screw you Dinah."

"That's not the answer."

"Lauren respect me, she knows where her place is."

"Alright, but let's change the topic would we, come let's watch the game."

"Game, what game?"

"Basketball, it was mixed play, women and men can play together as a team and remember Lauren is an ex-basketball varsity, so she can play with them."

And Camila remember what the library staff told her, "when?"

And look at the wall clock, "10mins after."

"We're not doing anything right?"

"Of course no, its anniversary!"

And Camila stood.

"Where were you going?"

"To the gym watching a game," Camila answered and went to door.

"There I caught you, just admit it already," and she followed her.

"I didn't hear you," and she smiled and they went out to head to the gym.

CAMILA saw Lauren doing a warm-up with her team when she and Dinah arrived at the gym. In the other side of the court she also saw Shawn, Lauren was against the team of Shawn. Dinah went to player's bench because her boyfriend Siope was with team of Lauren. She didn't saw Lauren's bodyguard around the gym, is she not afraid of being hurt physically and be kidnapped? She's not wishing for it but just in case. Then she heard someone is calling her and she saw Lauren.

"Hey," she greeted her.

"Will you be watching?"

"Yeah."

"Is it Shawn or me?"

"What?"

"Your cheering, Shawn is against my team."

And Camila smiled, "of course to you, I don't want him to think that he had a chance with me."

"Then I have a chance with you?"

"Just go and play, go for it."

"Yes ma'am," and she went back to her team's bench.

After a few minutes the game has started.

They are playing by section and Lauren's team was against by Shawn's team.

In the first minute of the first quarter, Shawn is guarding Lauren since Lauren is the point guard."