Capitulo 4

A/N: Again in this Chapter you will notice Ally address Lauren as 'Sir', I made Lauren like to be called Sir when she's in her company.

CAMILA is already enjoying Lauren's setup. And she doesn't understand what she really felt towards Lauren but one thing she already knew, that she's confortable whenever Lauren is around.

"My lady," Lauren called when she saw Camila.

"I have a name."

"Well then tell me."

"You don't know my name?"

"I just heard it from Shawn but not your full name, I already knew too that you're the SCPresident and even if I knew your name I will still piss you off because it gives me a permission to know you better."

"You're so corny," and she showed her ID to her, "here."

And Lauren did read Camila's ID, "Camila Cabello? What?"

"And why is that?"

"What is your relation to Cabello Corp.?"

"How did you know about that company?"

"News..?" she lied.

And Camila sighed, "it's our company, my parents they're the owner."

"Ahh I see," and she smiled.

"And what's the meaning of that smile?"

"Nothing I'm jsu amaze."

Actually CCorp made a decision to be a branch of JGC, for that to happen and for JGC to fully manage the Ccorp, Lauren as the CEO of JGC need to marry the daughter of the owner of Ccorp which is Camila. CCorp almost declared a bancruptcy but because of Lauren it was saved. The owner of CCorp which is Alejandro Cabello and its wife Sinuhe Cabello wanted to give the gratitude for saving the company and that is agreeing for a fixed marriage to their daughter. But Lauren said that it's still be okay if their daughter wouldn't agreed to the marriage she still keep the CCorp. She also understand that the couple don't know what to do after the bancruptcy state, they can't run the CCorp anymore and Camila being the only heir hasn't enough knowledge to handle and know the company and its features.

Back to the present, Lauren didn't do a background investigation about the daughter of the Cabello's and she didn't care a lot about the Academy since she's so damn busy at JGC.

"Are you their only daughter?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I think it's normal for me since I'm courting you, I still want to know you remember?"

'Amazing she had a sense of humor,' she said with proud, "hmm okay, sadly to say but yes I'm their only daughter and I'm the heir of CCorp."

'So they didn't talk about it yet Camila, I'm glad I still have time to explain, she didn't know the bancruptcy' "about that Camz, some of in the business they usually fixed you in the marriage right?"

'Camz, I like it,' she said with a smile, "hmm they didn't mention it."

"Well then I still have a chance."

"Stop being corny will you," she then chuckled, "oh by the way starting tomorrow stop being a stubborn until the anniversary is finished I don't want to be mental blocked, if you didn't follow I will not talk to you anymore."

"Whew, fine."

"I'm glad you understand," 'Lauren Jauregui I began to like you.'

"MS. Brooke," Lauren called to her secretary while signing the stacked paper in her office table and they were in the JGC that moment, in Lauren's private office.

"What is it Sir Lauren?"

"Is CCorp didn't tell their daughter about the marriage?"

"About that Sir, they didn't tell her yet because tomorrow is school anniversary and she's busy."

"I knew it," and she put the sign pen down and laid on her swivel chair.

"Why is it Sir did you see your future bride?"

"Yes I did."

"Yes, she's in AH Academy and speaking of AH Academy and school anniversary, are you ready for tomorrow's event? You promised me."

"I didn't forget and it will be a long and hard day tomorrow."

"You're right about that Sir and I'm sure everyone will be shocked if you introduced who you are."

"Yup, you were right about that," 'I hope she will not get mad once she knew that it was me whom she's going to marry,' and she sighed and continue her work.

THEN the day had finally come.

Camila was so nervous in that moment and she don't know why but she wants to see Lauren, she needs to see her.

"Where is that jerk?" and she remember the promise Lauren made to her, "she really didn't show up."

"GOODMORNING fellow students, I Lauren Jauregui..," and sighed, "its wrong, what is the right expression?" and she scratched her head, "what took Ms. Ally long?"

Then someone interrupt her.

"Hey dumbass!"

And Lauren saw Shawn. And it immediately checked her out looking for something in her.

"What's into you and you're wearing business attire?" and he stopped in front of her, "didn't look good on you!"

"Did I ask your opinion? And who are you to interfere in my suits?"

"I'll remind you again dumbass I'm Camila's boyfriend."

"And do you think it's connected what I wear today?"

"You're arrogant dumbass," and he pull her coat and pull her harshly.

And Lauren didn't pinch a little, "well arrogant in my vocabulary is the person who is nothing to show off."

"JAUREGUI!!"

"You did a little investigation about me, that's good, now you knew that I want my enemy to fear me, if you did an investigation you're just getting the ¼ of it, you still don't know me, so unhand me and get off your dirty hands on my suit."

And Shawn did, "get away from Camila."

"Are you threatening me? That's fine but I will not stay away from Camila, I will just let her to decide."

"Don't forget the day that we will meet again, remember that," and he left.

And Lauren's bodyguard came in rescue.

"Sir Lauren, are you okay? Are you not hurt?"

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"We will not let him out of our sight."

"Thank you then."

"Sir, Ms. Ally just called and she said she will wait for you in the gym."

"Okay, now to the gym."

And they headed to the gym.