we gotta dance in the raindance in the pain

dance in the pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dance practice comes quicker than expected, and naeun was already exhausted from all the classes in the morning. more like, her brain was exhausted.

however, ms jang's constant strong and enthusiastic personality never failed to keep all the dancers more awake than ever.

"alright, alright! wake up everyone, today we're gonna practice with our duet partners!" she announces loudly, and the room erupts into side conversations.

"jimin, naeun! come over here." ms jang suddenly calls the two over. confused, they both walk up to the front of the studio where she stood.

"okay, you two. since i love you two oh-so much," she cooes, patting their heads affectionately. "i decided to officially make you two duet partners!"

both of their eyebrows raise in surprise, glancing at each other before looking at ms jang again. naeun opens her mouth to speak, but ms jang quickly interrupts her.

"nuh-uh! no objections!" she holds up her index finger, stopping naeun from speaking. "hey! heechan! you can dance with what's her face..." she shouts, but pauses as she tries to remember a student's name.

she suddenly snaps her fingers, her eyes lighting up. "oh yeah! you can dance with seokyeon!" ms jang yells, and people start to laugh at her mistake.

"it's soyeon!" the supposed-girl yells back across the room, and ms jang waves her off. "aish, same thing."

she averts her attention back to the two students in front of her. "anyway, you two. exchange numbers, schedule practices...do whatever duet partners do." she says unenthusiastically, before walking off to another part of the room.

the two dancers turn to each other, laughing. "haha, ms jang is something isn't she?" jimin mentions, and naeun lets out a sigh. "she really is."

they both calm their laughter down, and jimin takes out his phone. "since we're supposed to exchange numbers," he places his phone onto naeun's palm.

"here's my phone, so give me yours."

naeun obeys silently, giving her phone to jimin as they both put their numbers into them. once they were done, they exchange phones again.

naeun sends jimin a small smile. "alright, duet partner. shall we start choreographing?"

_