Chapter 12

Hey guys! So I'm just gonna make it short that I'm losing interest in this book. But I'm working on others so don't worry:)

Kirishimas POV

Me and Bakugou have been dating for a few months almost a full year! He's been getting nicer due to me apparently and that's good! But he's just been having weird moments when he'd wake up all startled and sweating like crazy, sometimes even in tears. And it breaks my heart that he won't tell me why. So I thought I'd get the truth out of him today.

Me and Bakugou we're cuddling on the bed of Bakugous dorm. It was around the afternoon ish. And we were watching the office on Netflix. It was funny. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked turning to him. He hummed in response. "You have to promise to actually answer and be honest, please"
"Just spit it out shitty hair." He mumbled.
"So um have you been having nightmares again? I mean I know you're waking up, you can't lie to me and I want to know what's wrong." I spoke honestly. "Babe, it's nothing to worry about-"
"But I can't help but worry!" I cut him off. He was dodging the question. "Your always saying it's nothing but it's something and I want to help!" I felt tears welling up in my eyes
"Kiri I said it's nothing I'm fine!" He raised his voice. "No it's not Baku! Please just-" He got up, pushing me off of him and looked down at me. " I fucking told you nothings wrong ,so stop fucking asking!" He yelled at me.

I felt hot tears roll down my face as I started to ball my eyes out. I wasn't just hurt but I felt like he wasn't trusting me and I was shaking with fear. He'd never yell or raise his voice at me unless we were fighting but that rarely happens. I've seen this side of him but never to me. "Shit..Eji I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you.." He kneeled down on the couch besides me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a gentle hug. "Look I'm sorry I just..don't want you to worry about me..." I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer till he was practically on top of me.
"B-But I can't h-help it..y-your my boyfriend..and I w-want to help you.." I cried nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck

He rubbed small circles in my back to comfort me, muttering words like 'I'm sorry' and 'I didn't mean to scare you'. After a few minutes I started to calm down and my breath got a bit more steady. He pulled me away from the hug, looking me straight in the eyes; " I'm sorry Eji." He muttered looking at me with eyes full of worry. "I'm a jerk but I don't want you to worry about something that I'm trying to..deal with.." I brought my hand up to his cheek, caressing it as I pushed our foreheads together looking into those ruby red eyes.

"It's okay Kat, and I your not a jerk for trying to hide your emotions but that's not manly. I'm your boyfriend! I'm here to help and care for you so, whatever your going through. We're going through together. 'Kay?" I gave a weak smile. He smiled back, leaning in for a tender loving kiss. No lust or anything like that, just love and passion. We pulled away and he engulfed me into a tight hug. "So wanna tell me what's been going on?" I questioned still hugging him. I felt him nod his head on my shoulder as we pulled away.

He sat in front of me and I sat in front of him. I held his hand to comfort him. "Well it all started months ago, I've been having nightmares, at first they were nothing. But then turned into just uncontrollable hell." He started his hand gripping my hand tighter.
"They started to have..you in them..someone I actually gave two shits about was getting hurt in these stupid ass nightmares. So I'd wake up panicked that you were gone..but when I'd turn to you, you were always there. So I'd know you were safe but I thought that if I told you that you'd think it was 'unmanly' or something stupid.." he mumbled the last part just barely able to hear but I did. "Why would you think that I would think it was unmanly!? It's totally manly to have nightmares and be scared! That's all about being human. And I would never think of you ANY different than now because of nightmares! If you just told me we could have gotten you help sooner ya know?" I questioned giving him my signature toothy smile. "Yeah but I don't-" I cut him off
"Yes you do Kat, don't deny it!"
"Fine..But-" I cut him off again
"Not but's! I'm helping you no matter!" I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Geez, ya know how much I love you? right?" I asked" Heh nope but I bet it's a lot huh?" He responded back. "YUP!"
"I love you Eji." Bakugou whispered
"I love you too kat!" I said enjoying the warmth of the hug

That's the end. I hope i made it angsty but a bit fluffy for you guys. But I'm probably gonna make one more chapter after this so enjoy:)