Millionaires

Clover's POV

I woke up to find a warm throw draped over me on the sofa, Danny must have gone to his room after i fell asleep... there were a lot of empty bottles on the table and the floor. Although i didn't remember drinking that much, i did remember having a good time after i had told Danny why i was upset, it was nice to get it off my chest and Dan made me feel so much better because i knew i wasn't alone. Its so true how a problem shared is a problem halved and i wanted to make it up to Danny for talking to me and making me feel better... and i knew exactly how to do that! The small digital clock was glowing underneath the tv: 8:47am, i had plenty of time before he was gunna get up so i got up and quietly moved to the mirror so i could at least put my hair into a pony tail and make myself look more presentable. I hadn't brought any make-up or anything like that with me so i had to make do with the 'au naturel' look! i crept over to the door and slowly opened it....

"shoes!" i whispered to my self, before leaving the apartment and scanned the room for my little red flat shoes but i couldn't see them anywhere so i pulled on the next best thing: Danny's oversized messy dm's. i took some change and carefully took the keys out of Dans leather jacket, i was ready to go! I wiggled my toes in his shoes and smiled to myself before leaving for the local shop.

Flour... Eggs... Baking powder...Sugar... Milk... Butter... I placed the items on the counter and looked at them for a second, i was missing something but i couldn't put my finger on what...

"Maple syrup!" a loud voice said from behind the counter, that was it! maple syrup! 

"Thanks, i knew i had forgotten something!" I looked up and realised it was my neighbour David, i didn't even know he worked in a shop, i had only ever seen him in his garden turning the sunflowers and watering the roses.

"Pancakes! Cooking for someone special Clover?" i smiled before answering, i suppose Danny was special to me, its not like i would have gone out of my way to make pancakes for anyone else at that time in the morning!

"uh yeh, you could say that!" 

"Well they are some lucky person Clover! That's £8.72 please!" i counted the change in my hand to make sure it was right and David handed me my bag full of shopping "you have a nice day Clover!" he said cheerily and gave me a massive smile.

"Thanks and you" i replied ad headed back to Danny's place. I made one quick stop before though, to hmv to pick up no sound without silence!!

Danny's POV

I opened my eyes and remembered what a great time i had had with Clo the night before, i was glad she cheered up a bit after she told me about her dad and i was going to do everything i could to keep her that way. I could hear the faint sound of my own voice on our new album in the background and i figured Clo must have been up already so i rolled myself out of bed and headed for the kitchen. as i opened the door the most amazing smell filled my nostrils like a little piece of heaven here on earth,  we didn't get stuff like that on tour! i glanced over to the source of the music and saw Clover standing next to it, pouring syrup over a stack of pancakes fit for a king. After about a minute she noticed me stood in the doorway and gave me a little smile. 

"Sit down, made you some breakfast" she pointed over to the sofa and i sat down as she brought our breakfast over and sat next to me, "are you not cold?" she laughed looking down at my bare chest, i didn't realise i was only wearing my boxers but i didn't care, it wasn't like she was bothered.

"haha, not really! mmm, these are so yummy, thanks Clo!" yummy was an understatement, they were like... perfect! she took my plate once i had finished, i was feeling bloated but i still hoped she would come back with another plate full! I watched her as she wiped down the work surface and put the plates in the sink, "leave that, i'll put them in the dishwasher later!" i said, hoping that she would come back and chill with me for a bit.

"as if you know how to use a dishwasher!" she joked but a part of me agreed with her!

"fuck it, ill buy new plates then! Just come sit down and have a cup of tea with me for a bit!" we still haven't had a proper catch up!" she nodded he head and we had a good long chat!