Chapter 37

"Well, it's time for the black door" Matthew said. "Oh I can't contain myself! I'm so excited" cheered Lily. "Toge! Toge!" cheered Togedemaru. "Black... So... Dragon typed?" asked Tom. "Let's go and find out!" said Max. Matthew pushed open the black chamber door and they went in. The chamber was beautiful. It had lots of old sculptures of majestic dragon's and lots of gold everywhere. "Wow very fancy!" said Ronan as he looked around. There was a man with wavy brown hair and wearing a white cape with a tight dark blue suit and black boots standing at the other side of the chamber facing the wall. "Isn't it beautiful?" the man said. "Dragon's are so majestic... They are also the strongest type of pokemon". The man turned around. "Ben, Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Scale Chamber" Ben said. "Nice to meet you! I'm Matthew from Bulla Town. These are my friends: Tom, Lily, Max and Ronan" Matthew replied. "Ah yes. the 1st, 4th and 8th gym leaders" Ben replied. "Nice to meet you" said Lily. "shall we begin Matthew?" asked Ben. "I was born ready" responded Matthew. 

"Alright Bulla Town boy... Go Altaria!" called Ben as he released the pokemon from its ball. "Dandan go!" said Matthew. "Altaria use Fly" cried Ben. Altaria flew up high into the sky. "Dandan get ready to dodge" Matthew ordered. Altaria swooped down and Dandan prepared himself. Altaria went for Dandan and Dandan jumped out of the way. "Dandan NOW!" cried Matthew. Dandan jumped in the air and used Thunderbolt on Altaria. "Altarrrrrrr" cried Altaria. "It's super effective!" cheered Tom. "That's right! electric beats flying" added Ronan. "You are the Electric type gym after all" replied Max. They all laughed. "Dandan! finish it off with another Thunderbolt" ordered Matthew. "Altaria dodge and use dragon pulse" said Ben. The Altaria was very quick and dodged the thunderbolt and used dragon pulse. "Dandan use Quick attack, you need to catch up to the Altaria" Matthew said. Dandan nodded and went straight for the Altaria. "Altar?" said Altaria. Dandan jumped up and attack Altaria slashing it to the ground and knocking it out. "Yes! Good job Dandan!" cheered Matthew and the others. 

"Hmm, stronger than I thought" muttered Ben as he returned his Altaria. "OK go Kingdra!" called out Ben. "Ah ha!, Another type we have the advantage on Dandan!" observed Matthew. "Dandan!" cheered Dandan. "Water Pulse now" ordered Ben. "Kingdraaaaaa" called Kingdra. It shot out a line of water from its mouth. Dandan was hit but was fine. "You OK Dandan?" asked Matthew. "Dannnnn Dan!" cheered Dandan getting back on its feet. "alright clean it up with a Thunder" called Matthew. "Woah Thunder! Isn't that like... The strongest electric type move?" asked Max "Correct Max" answered Ronan. Dandan jumped in the air and screeched. Storm clouds filled the ceiling of the chamber. A massive thunderbolt strike from the sky directly onto the Kingdra. "Ki-kingdra" muttered Kingdra as it fainted on the floor. "Woo!" cheered Lily. "Toge Toge!" cheered Togedemaru soaking up the electricity in the sky.

"Dandan seems to be getting tired" observed Tom. "How so?" asked Lily. "Well he is panting and that Thunder would've been a lot of effort to make happen so either Matthew will watch him faint or return him now" said Tom. "Matthew seems like he knows what he is doing. I wouldn't stress too much" added Max. "Garchomp don't let me down" called Ben as he chucked the Poke ball onto the field. "Uh oh" thought Matthew. "Alright Dandan use Quick attack" said Matthew. Dandan ran up to Garchomp un-confidently and attacked the Garchomp. "Haha not very effective now. Garchomp. Earthquake" said Ben. Garchomp roared and the ground began to shake and brake. "Dandan!!!" cried Dandan as it was attacked by the ground. "Dandan! No!" cried Matthew. Dandan fainted. 

"Alright, Go Vaporeon" said Matthew. Matthew chucked the ball in the air and let out a Vaporeon. "Vaporeon!" cheered Vaporeon. "Vaporeon use Surf" cried Matthew. "Oh no" said Ben. Vaporeon jumped up and a massive wave of water flooded the field. "GARCHOMPPP" cried Garchomp as it gets flooded by the wave. As the water clears up Garchomp is fainted on the ground. "Return Garchomp, Now Goodra go!" called Ben. Goodra came out onto the field. "GOOOODRA" cried Goodra. "A pure dragon type... OK Vaporeon hit it with an Ice Beam" called Matthew. Vaporeon shot Ice beam out of his mouth and it damaged the Goodra. "Goodra use Power whip" said Ben. "Oh no a grass move" said Tom. "Vaporeonnn" cried Vaporeon as it was pushed back. Luckily it landed on its feet. "Lets see if another Ice Beam will finish it!" called Matthew. Vaporeon shot the ice beam. BANG. "Direct hit!" cheered Lily. "Go Matthew!" cheered Tom "Toge Toge!" cheered Togedemaru. "Only 1 left!" called Ronan. Matthew smiled. "Hit me baby one more time" sung Matthew. 

"Alright, Go Dragonite" cried Ben. "Aha classic Dragon type elite four" laughed Tom. "Alright lets hit it with a Blizzard" ordered Matthew. Vaporeon jumped up and swooshed a big blizzard onto the opposing Dragonite. "Ah.. that would have done quite a bit of damage. Dragonite, use Dragon pulse" ordered Ben. Dragonite flapped its wings and flew into the air and shot out purple energy from its mouth. Vaporeon turned around in shock. "NOOO!" cried Matthew. Vaporeon was blasted back and fainted. "That's it... Juplo go!" cried Matthew. Juplo flew out of his ball. "Use dragon pulse" cried Matthew. Juplo charged up the purple energy. "After the Blizzard and charging that last move it should be an easy finish" Matthew said to himself. BOOM. The pulse hit Dragonite and he fainted.

"WOOOOO" all of Matthew's friends cheered. They all got up out of their seats. Ben smirked. "It seems you have beat me Bulla Town boy" he replied. "That was a great battle" Matthew held out his hand. Ben chuckled. "Indeed it was". Ben shook hands with Matthew. "Hope to see you around" Ben said. "Yeah, I hope so too" Matthew replied. The gang walked out back into the chamber. "Tom can you please heal my pokemon for me?" asked Matthew. "Of course" replied Tom gladly. Lily turned around and looked at the big white and gold chamber door "One more" whispered Lily "One more left..." replied Matthew....