that 'just got home from work' type of song

'fuck.
i woke up late.
the clock read 7:41 am, school starts at 8 and it's in twenty minutes .
shit, and i still have to get ready and drive there' , the trashmouthed redhead lazily thought.
Max scrambled to her feet and rubbed her eyes .
she peered out her window.
"why is it still fucking dark?"
she looked at her alarm clock once more and it read '1:47 am'
'are you joking' , said the look on her face.
she grabbed her converse from under her bed, the red ones, of course and walked into her bathroom.
"since im already awake, might as well just stay awake till school" she muttered to herself.
she laced up her hightops, and pulled on a red, champion hoodie and capri jeans.
quietly, she opened her door and tip-toed down the stairs.
"Maxine" she heard from the lazy boy.
"Where are you headed this early?" her older brother whispered as he stood up and began walking towards her.
"Just for a walk, so if you could please-" she said reaching for the door handle, when his hand grasped her wrist violently.
he leaned close to her ear and whisper-shouted, "If I catch you with any boy, your dead. YOU HEAR ME?! dead." he then threw her wrist down and walked up the stairs quietly to his bedroom.
or what I call his 'Sex Lair' .
one time i saw him bring up one of the mom's from the pool. bleh, i cant even think about it without gagging.
but thats besides the point.
No boy would ever talk to a girl like me.
i opened the door and walked out, to face the night.
i gently closed the door and walked to Controlla, a place where i would go to think, where nobody knew.
I walked with my hands in my pockets and my face to the sidewalk till i heard shattering bottles and music.
Troy.
him and his dumbass goons have been Hawkin's designated bullies since i came to this shithole of a town.
California is definately ten times better.
I would've stayed if my mom had'nt of fallen for billy's douche of a dad.
ugh i hate Troy and my stepdad.
I ran behind a house that had the name wheeler on the mailbox since Troy had seen me and began yelling vulgar names.
I ran to the back of the house as i heard footsteps and saw a door.
I opened it an locked it not noticing the four boys sitting on the floor with pillows and blankets.
"Max mayfeild?" the first one said with confusion.

AN
/////////////////
Hey, How was my first chapter?
comment! 
This is the first book i've written that I have a good feeling about. hope you guys like it!
- Ruth -