.anytime . anyplace.

Just come with me first." he said grabbing her hand as she hopped on the skateboard.
--
They walked and talked for around an hour till they met a field of tall grass, yellow flowers, and dandelions.
"This is beautiful bubs." Max said placing her skateboard and backpack on a peice of wood and running into the feild giggling.
"How is she so damn adorable?" Mike mumbled smiling and running right after her.
Max ran until she met a clearing where only the yellow flowers grew.
Mike ran up behind her and hugged her from behind.
"Do you like it?" Mike said resting his head on her shoulder.
"Of course." Max said looking down at his freckled cheecks.
He let go of her and they both sat picking flowers and making flower crowns.
Max looked up from her work to see a struggling wheeler making knots and breaking off the petals.
she laughed and said, "You need some help?"
he nodded looking at her finished, beautiful crown.
"How are you so...perfect?" MIke said watching her fix his crown.
"How are you so cute?" Max said smiling at his flower crown.
they both quietly smirked and sat in silence for a bit.
"finished." Max said not even a minute later.
the crown was gorgeous.
it had a pink flower in the front area, and every yellow flower was delicately placed it looked like it would'v taken Mike years to finish.
"Max. its everything." Mike said in awe.
He sat staring at the crown with glee, doing his best not to fracture the crown.
"So, about earlier. what were you going to tell me?" Max said putting his crown on his head and hers on her own.
Max's hair was loosely Dutch braided and her crown fit perfectly on her head.
mike was distracted by her beauty.
"wha-wait what? I was distracted." Mike said shaking his head out of a daydream.
"Mike. What were you going to tell me?" Max said with pity.
"Oh right." Mike mumbled standing up and pacing back and forth.
"Max. you-you mean the world to me, the absolute world. Being with you everyday and falling in love over and over is great. I want us to be together for as long as possible. And were seniors. Seniors. thats 12th grade. were almost adults now. And I know you want to go to California for college so I decided that im dropping my engineering university situation and well, im coming to California, with you." Mike stuutered.
"I know its alot, and I havent found out what college im going to, or like where were gonna live, but i just-" Mike said
Max got up, hugged him, and looked up into his eyes with tears in her own.
"Mike, you will never know how much I love you right now, i was planning on giving up California for you, but since you're coming with me, i dont have to worry." Max said kissing Mike's soft lips.
Mike broke the kiss and said,"I was planning on us moving into my aunt's old condo and living there until i got enough money for us to move. Is that okay with you?"
Mike still held Max's waist and she still draped her arms on his shoulders.
"Of course, with you I will go anywhere, anytime. No doubts." Max said with a reassuring smile.
They looked at eachother, eye to eye and they both laughed.
"C'mon bubba, lets go" Max said interlocking their fingers and dragging Mike behind her.

AN
////////
Beleive it or not this isn't the end. Im planning on doing more with this story and i hope you stick aroung to see it. i love you guys with my whole heart <3 Also special shoutout to sunkissedsadie and mxyfield for the support I love you guys and thanks to everyone who followed-voted-and viewed so far. I send all of my love.
                                                                    -Ruth-