hello again.

Mike watched her storming off and smiled, almost laughed, and whispered to himself, "How can she look so adorable even when she's angry?"
-------------
At home unpacking
--------------
The two walked into the house hanging the keys on the rack.
Their hands were full of boxes of furniture.
Max dropped her box on the floor about ten steps into the house.
"Why are these so heavy? I thought we got the lightweight ones." Max whined.
"I dont know, im sure we'll find out when we build them." Mike said placing his box in the empty living room.
"Oh right, yay, building." She said sarcastically as she walked to the car to get another box.
Mike followed closely behind grabbing twice the amount of boxes Max did.
Max closed the trunk of the car once the last box was out and walked inside.
In the living room about fifteen different boxes were stacked up.
"Do we have to build today?" Max complained while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.
"No, but im sure if we don't today, tomorrow you'll procrastinate. " Mike said holding his hands up for her to throw him a water.
"I guess." Max said as she passed the water to Mike.
And so Max and Mike sat on the floor and assebled a few of the items.
By the seventh item Max started to complain again.
"Miiiiiike, can we just do the other eight tomorrow?" Max said layingnon the floor with her arms and legs sticking out.
"Sure.Whatever." Mike smiled.
"Ya know what?" Max said.
"What Max?" Mike said, now  laying at Max's side.
"We haven't talked to the party in a long time." Max said
"I know. We should call them." Mike suggested.
" I'll bet Dustin and Lucas are still in Hawkins, living in the Monties (Apartment complex), and Will and El ran off together so...." Max said while messing with her hair.
"100% Will and El are still in Indiana. Hop and Joyce would never let them go off on their own." Mike said glancing at Max.
"I still think it's weird Hop and Joyce used to have a thing for eachother and now their kids do." Max said looking at the ceiling.
"I guess so." Mike said, thinking about it.
"So. Are we gonna try to call Dustin and Luke?" Max asked sitting up and looking at Mike.
"Sure." Mike said getting up and walking towards the phone.
--------------
Hawkins, Indiana
---------------
"Lucas, where is my Jacket, I'm late for my date with Suzie!" Dustin screeched.
"Oh My Gosh, I already told you, I. Don't. Know! Look in your room!" Lucas yelled back.
"Nevermind, I got it. Thanks so much for your help!" Dustin said sarcastically slamming the door behind him.
"Sorry about that. He's been in such a douchey mood lately." Lucas said over the phone.
"I mean Suzie and him are great together, but she's just turning him into an asshole." Lucas said.
"Thats okay, Its good to hear from you, its been a long time!" Mike said.
"Yeah! So how are you and Max?" He asked.
"Were good. We just got new furniture and my job starts soon, so thats good." Mike grinned.
"Good, good. Well we've been settled in for a while. Im still single, but I met this girl and shes the best?" Lucas said.
"Oooh, Lukies got a girl. What's she look like." Mike asked.
"Think Phoebe Cates, but hotter." Lucas daid mocking Dustin.
Mike laughed and said, "i remember when Dustin said that we were all shocked when he found Suzie!"
Lucas and Mike both laughed over the phone.
"Well it was nice talking to you, i hope we can catch up again soon. Call me again when Dustin isn't as Douchey." Mike said.
"Sure thing Mike!" Lucas said.
"Bye!" They both said into the phone.
---------------
California
----------------
"How is he?" Max said still sitting on the floor.
"Good, he's living with Dustin. And he found a girl." Mike said.
"Nice. Well Im gonna go get pizza. We can call Will tomorrow. You coming?" Max said getting up and grabbing the keys.
"Of course. Im not letting you get nasty Pinapple pizza!" Mike said slipping on flip flops.
----------------
AN
///////
Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter. Comment anything! Shoutout of the day goes to Fadie4ever123 thanks fot the support. Love you guys and thanks for 406 views!
                                          -Ruth-